Damaged

Death is destroying me

My mom managed to get me out of the hospital.

He had said maybe a new enviornment would help me recover. I doubted it and went straight out into the open. I breathed fresh air but did not rejoice. I had a mission I had to complete before I died.

I started at a brisk trot to the car.

"Honey wait." My mom called. I ignored her and managed to get into the car and start it.

"CHRISTINE!" My mother yelled thinking I wanted to commit suicide. I knew how to drive. I mean gosh. I am 17. No duh!

I started the car and took off. My mother had stopped seeing the determination in my eyes. So she sat on the concrete waiting for dad to get there. For dad didn't know I had been discharged.

I drove to the cliffs. All of a sudden I saw the 16 year old and her blood red dress.

"This way. Please help me!" I heard. I stopped the car and jumped out of the car running after her.

The girl was just gliding calling to me to hurry up. To follow her.

I did as I was told and tehn came the edge of the cliff. I stopped and looked over. About 6 feet downt here was 2 girls. One barely breathing.

And one very dead.

I looked around and found the girl who had lead me here. I looked back downa nd there was a resmblance to this girl and her. Blood red dress. It wasn't the color. It was blood that made it look blood red.

"Why?" I asked. I had finally talked to her. I had used my brain earlier and talked to her in my mind.

"I am dead and you were the one to help me. Save my sister please. She's only 14." the girl of 16 said.

I looked around to find something to use. I found rope. I tied it to the big tree overlooking it.

I started to climb down like Kathy had taught me a while back.

I reached them and understood who's blood was covering the girls dress. Her sisters. And hers. The 16 year old had gashed open her head. Her sister had a gash in the stomache.

From a knife.

I quickly checked her pulse and then moved her so she wasn't lying on the knife.

I was shaking I realized and made myself stop. I had to speak to this girl. I could no longer keep my voice a secret for she would die if I did not coax her to listen to me.

"Hello? Look listen! I need you to stay awake. I need you sto stay awake for me please!!! For your sister!" I said over and over agian.

She seemed to understand and kept her eyes open. Tried to stay in focus with everything.

"My boyfriend. Tried. " she stuttered.

"Shh... you can tell me when you are safely in the car." I said and she nodded her approval. I saw a path that led downwards from where I was and I saw my car. It looked easier to climb down then up. Thats why the 16 year old had taken me the way she did.

I picked her up and carried her in my arms and made my way down the path. We made it to the car and I put her in the back with all the seats down to make a sort of stable bed. I layed her down. I told her I would be right back and she nodded.

"Even if my sister is dead please get her." she whispered and I ran all the way back up the path. It was difficult but I couldn't leave her sister.

I grabbed the girl and hurried back down the path not caring if I was carfulo with the body. She was dead and there was nothing I could do. Right now I had to get the 14 year old to a hospital.

I put the girl on the floor and then got into the front seat. I took off and I heard the girl groan.

"Shh.. Almost there." I said and then sped even more.

I sped into town and then a police car was on my tail but I ignored it. They wouldn't understand. I parked right infront of the emergency room and went to the backseat. I grabbed the girl who was still alive and practically ran into a police officer when I turned around.

"What the?" he asked and I gave no explanation but pushed him out of he way. I ran into the hospital and cried for help. Nurses and doctors swarmed me and took her from my hands.

"Where did you find her?" the same police officer asked.

"Out on the cliffs." I said and he looked surprised.

"The cliffs? How did you know that?" he asked.

"I don't know. Just some sort of instinct I guess..." I said and then he realized who I was.

"Your the girl who couldn't talk after her friends death. And all of a sudden you can talk?" he asked and then he became kinder towards me.

"Yes and yes. This really changed me and I had to talk in order to keep this girl alive. She had said something about her boyfriend tried to do something. Her sister is in the car." I sai dand a tear slid down my cheek as I saw her sister lean over her and kiss her cheek.

"Is she ok?" he asked.

"She's dead sir. I believe I saw her ghost. She told me to go look for them. To help her. TO save her friend but it turned out to be her sister." I said and he looked shocked.

"If you dont believe me the bi sister is leaning over the girl giving her a kiss goodbye. She the surprise in her face? See the tears?" I asked.

"Wow. You really can. You can see the dead?" he asked.

"I dont know." I said and saw my parents.

"Christine! What are you doing back here? Why were you speeding? I am so glad you are ok!" my mother and father cried.

"I know. And I am sorry." I said nad then the stiffened and stopped. They said nothing and mom fainted. The police officer caught her and my father sat down.

Death is destroying me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. This is when she figures out she can see the dead.

Hope you guys like it!