Damaged

Death is a meany

OK now how was I going to prove he casue this girls death and almost her sister's death? I needed help and the only way I could get help was to fill in my friend Kateria. Although I have no idea where she would be right now. Probably at school... With cheerleading.

I looked out the club house window and just sat there thinking. What could I do? over and over again.

I took the pad of paper with me and the pen as I left the club house. I locked it up with the spare key and then hid it in a different place. I then walked downt he beaten path and a song just came to my mind.

Look at me.
Look at what I can do
I can do anything
That I put my mind to

Just gotta make sure that I dont
go down the beaten path
Gotta keep my head out of the clouds
gotta stay focused to make sure
that I dont go down the beaten path

la la la la la la la la
gotta make sure I stay off the beaten path.


I stopped humming when I heard a voice behind me. I turned and instant pain rushed out at me from this person./

"What do you want from me?" I screamed and then the pain stopped and the same teenager was in front of me soaking wet.

"Help Me." He whispered. and then he dissapeared.

I felt my energy drained and my spirits flattened. This was too much. I needed a hot shower and some sleep.

Later~

I got into the shower and started the shower. A nice hot stream of water was beating down on my back.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I heard someone yell at me. I turned around shocked and speechless where I saw the same teenager.

"Taking a shower. Which you are currrently disturbing me." I spat out back. I was grumpy and really wanted some sleep.

"You need to help me." he said and dissapeared.

"HOW CAN I FLIPPIN HELP YOU IF YOU KEEP DISSAPEARING?!?!" I yelled at the dissapearing ghost....
♠ ♠ ♠
gtg.