‹ Prequel: This Boy I Broke
Status: infinite hiatus

How the Rain Cloud Fell In Love With the Rainbow

3

Sin’s POV

“I CAN’T BELIEVE MY BEST RIEND AND MY BROTHER ARE GOING OUT ON A DATE!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!” Patrick screamed. Skipping down his street to my house. I only lived a block away, I was either at his house, or he was at mine. We pretty much lived together. Not that out parents minded. They were close growing up and they still are.

“I’M SO HAPPY I COULD DIE!!” Patrick screamed. I shook my head. Normally he wasn’t like this... right now, he was like Paris times 10. Oh dear god. ****************************************************************************************************
Paris’ POV

“I’M SO HAPPY I COULD DIE!!” I screamed. Chase grinned. “You guys are so cute!” I giggled. “I KNOW RIGHT?” Nathan and Abby had gone home already, but Chase was spending the night. His brothers were having a sleepover with their friends and Chase didn’t get along very well with them. I didn’t mind them. It was his parents that i didn’t like. Hardcore homophobic. Both of them. No one else in his family was. They didn’t know I was gay. They didn’t know any of Chase’s friends were gay. Otherwise they’re probably send him to a boarding school in the mountains. I’m not kidding. They would.

Currently, Chase and I were downstairs, listening to Blood On The Dance Floor.
“Take off my wrapper and slip inside!” Chase screamed. I grinned. Singing songs with VERY mature content at the top of your lungs is fun! And you know it! Chase switched it it Sexting. I squealed. This was probably my favorite BOTDF song of all time.
“SEXT SEXT SEXT ME!” Chase screamed. I love him. I smiled. Thinking of Sin. I’ve secretly had a crush on him for a LONG time. I know I annoyed him. I didn’t mean to. I really didn’t. It’s just the way I am. People think I’m shy. And I am. Unless I’m with my friends. Then I’m like a whole different person.
“I wanna fuck you hard!
I wanna feel you deep!
I wanna rock your body!
I wanna taste your sweet!
I wanna fuck you hard!
I wanna feel you deep!
I wanna ah! ah!
I wanna ah! ah!”

I giggled. Chase looked so funny right now! Hard to believe he was straight! Hmmm...I’d have to ask him later....
****************************************************************************************************
Sin’s POV

“AND THEN HE ASKED HIM OUT!” Patrick screamed. He was telling my parents the “good news.” Now, don’t get me wrong. It was good news. But Patrick was being WAY to happy about this....freak.

“Oh, I’m so excited for my baby boy!” My mom squealed. My dad rolled his eyes at her antics. “Son, when the times comes. Use protection.” I choked on my water.
“Dad!” I whined. Patrick burst out laughing.
“When the time comes. HA! Your puny!” I groaned. My best friend, and my parents all suck.
“You all suck.” I said, as I took a bite out of my pizza.
“WELL, YOU BLOW!” Patrick yelled. Making me choke. My parents burst into laughter.
“You guy are so mean!” I whined. My mom shook her head.
“Well, at least we know you can’t get pregnant.” Good Lord. Now I’m picturing what Paris’ kids would be like. Thank god he’s gay.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY FOR SUCK A LONG WAIT!!! I'm leaving for Italy, for 3 weeks in two days, I'll TRY to have another story up before that, but I doubt that will happen.... I just want to say, thank you for all of you who subscribed....seems no one wanted to read another one....oh well. I love you all!! Comment! I need feed back!!
xoxoxo