Status: Active if I receive feedback!

'Til My Bitter End

Don't go

The tour ended and I had packed my stuff up while Oliver was gone. I hugged everyone goodbye knowing I would see them soon. I wasn’t planning to break up with Oliver, I just wasn’t sure to handle the situation yet.

A driver picked me up and took me to my new home. I felt like I was missing half of my soul. I opened our house door, alone. It was so beautiful. I walked into the modern, gorgeous kitchen and dropped my bags. I cried, the whole time I explored the house. Everything was perfect and I wanted nothing but to have Oliver here, holding my hand smiling at what was now our house.

I unpacked everything, sorting what I needed to wash, what I needed to dry clean. And then I opened my closet door and noticed all my clothes from my old house had been transported to here. Hanging elegantly. And on Oliver’s side all his drop dead clothes and many pairs of black canvas shoes and skinny jeans lay. I grabbed a zip up hoodie of his and a pair of underwear.

The bathroom was covered in shining black tile with huge shower just like the one from the hotel. I showered very slowly, thinking about Oliver the whole time.

I stepped out and wadded my long black hair into a nest on my head. I slipped on his hoodie and inhaled it smelled like him. I missed him so much. I missed sex with him and his perfect tattooed body.

I walked down stairs into the huge kitchen and really left alone, I could hear my footsteps echo through the house and I had the sudden urge to fill the one with baby Sykes. I fought the thought out, kids were never part of my plan. But then again neither was falling in love with Oliver.

It had started to drizzle softly outside which only made me want Oliver here more. I needed the warmth of him pressed against me. I sipped the tea I had made while I absently thought of Oliver. I curled myself up on the huge leather couch and just listened to the silence.

My thoughts were interrupted by a quiet knock on the oak door. My heart jumped and I practically ran to the door and whipped it open.

“Come in”! I said almost too eagerly, remembering I was suppose to be mad at him.

I examined him quickly, he had dark circles under his eyes and their were tears running down his face.

“Melody, I need you.” He said quietly, I could see his shoulders bobbing up and down and I knew he was sobbing.

“Oli! Come here.” I exclaimed opening my arms and holding Oliver in them. Finally.

“I’m so---so sorry.” He hiccuped, I’d never seen him this venerable before and it made my heart ache.

“Shhh.” I tilted his head up and placed a kiss on his lips. I could taste the salt from his tears.

“Oli, stop crying please.” I begged holding him tightly.

“I’m, I’m trying.” He hiccuped again.

“What’s wrong Oli?” We sat on the couch and I released him from my arms, but grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.

“I almost lost you again Melody, and it scared the shit out of me.” He said now more settled.

“You didn’t lose me though.” I said re-assuringly.

“I know, I know. But I didn’t hear your voice for 5 days, and I didn’t touch you for five days, or kiss you...” He trailed off.

“Because you were doing drugs Oliver.” I said more sternly but I still squeezed his hand.

“I know. But I start rehab tomorrow.” I stared blankly. Really?

“What!?”

“Yeah, there is no way in hell am I putting drugs before you.” I smiled and my whole body warmed.

“I’ve made that mistake but never have I cared about the girl as much as I do now. And I mean look at our fuckin’ house!” He exclaimed.

“I know, its perfect babe.”

“No you are, but it’s close.” And with that I crawled on top of him and kissed him passionately. All my hearts aching subsided and I felt myself bubble with happiness again. He slowly started to unzip his hoodie that covered my naked chest. Breaking in the new furniture already.

--
Oliver’s POV

I had to leave at 9 in order to get to Rehab in time. I left my sleeping naked wife in our bed. She was so beautiful.

I dressed quickly and walked out, leaving her a note on the pillow next to her.

Goodmorning baby,

I’ll be back at 6 tonight. Rehab is from 9-6
I’ll be home in time for dinner.

xxx Oli

I smirked knowing that food wouldn’t be the only thing I would eat tonight.

--

Rehab was terrible. I filled out paperwork for over an hour until I was officially admitted as an outpatient.

They gave me medication in a small dixie cup that would help with with-drawl symptoms and slowly ween me off of Coke. Before I’d met Mel I had tried it once or twice, along with heroin, and the opportunity came again to indulge and I did. The high was addicting, even though it lasted for only 15 or so minutes, they were the best 15 minutes. I didn’t have sex high with Mel though, I wanted our love to be true and sober for once.

All of the outpatients gathered in what they introduced as a therapy circle. I could already see the Meth addicts. They were itching their skin and looking around in frantic motions. I could see the people forced to be here, probably alcohol or something like that.

The doctor sat in the circle as well with a clipboard.

“Okay everyone, why don’t we take a moment and introduce ourselves! Mr. Sykes, why don’t you go first. Tell us your first name, why you’re here, and who you are here for!”

“Ello, I’m Oliver and I’m here for doing coke, and I’m here to get clean for my wife.” I kind of felt proud to call Melody my wife.

And the introduction time went on, some patients refused, some were because of the law, and others they had broken apart their families to get high. I felt like a saint compared to everyone else and that was saying something.

We talked about how our highs felt and everything drug related until it was time for lunch, I missed Melody already and wanted her here. I ate alone and then I was called into have a my personal therapy session.

“Hello Oliver.” The women doctor said.

I sat down across from her and fiddled with my rips in my jeans.

“So tell me about your wife.” She prompted, and I knew she was doing this to break the ice because what man in love couldn’t go on and on about their wife.

“She’s amazing, it’s one hell of a story though.”

“Tell me, I’d love to hear.”

“Well, I’m the front man for a metal band Bring me the Horizon, and I’d never really thought about settling down, you know the singer in a band life style isn’t really a good atmosphere for long term shit.” She didn’t seem to be phased by my cussing, but I’m sure she was use to much worse so I continued.

“Well my parent’s took it upon themselves to set up an arranged marriage with this couples daughter who they were friends with. Very ancient idea” I added with a laugh. She smile and let me continue.

“We went on our honeymoon and she never really wanted to love me thats for sure, she thought I was a manwhore who would just cheat on her, but I proved her wrong. I just finished tour and she came with me on the road, it was amazing. I convinced her to go on a date with me and give me a chance and I really do think she fell in love with me.” I said with a sigh. I hoped she did.

“That’s a romantic story, Mr. Sykes.” She said documenting some of it.

“Yeah I know, and now we have this fucking awesome house and I’m starting to record a new album, and then I go along a fuck it up with drugs.” I put my head in my hands and sighed. 

“Oliver, you seem like a good guy and you came here on your own, I really don’t think you need to come here everyday. You know your wrongs, which practically no one can say in here. I’m thinking in 3 days you can come back to me personally and we can talk, but everyday you have to come and get your medicine and if you aren’t you will become an in patient.” She concluded with a threatening tone.

I smiled, “Thank you!” I couldn’t wait to be home and kiss Melody. I shook her hand quickly and signed myself out. Making an appointment for Wednesday at 11.

I walked out her office, excited like a little boy.

---

“Melody!?” I screamed through the house.

“I’m in here!” She said from the kitchen. She was sitting in my hoodie and a pair of shorts on the counter. Drinking tea and watching the telly that was in the kitchen.

“You’re home early.” She stated as I walked over to her and stood between her legs. I placed my cold hands on her thighs and watched her shiver.

“I don’t have to go everyday the Doctor said, I just had to go and get my medication and go see her on Wednesday and talk about my feelings.” I rolled my eyes and she giggled. I moved my thumbs back and forth over her soft pale skin.

“Yay, guess what?” She said setting her tea down and leaning in.

“I get this whole week off!”

“Why?” I said happily.

“I made so much on the road, he gave me this week off to be with you.” She said sweetly.

“Good.” I said simply. Looking into her bright green eyes.

“You look so amazing in my hoodie.” Which was true, but she looked good in anything.

“I love how you smell.” She admitted blushing.

I kissed her and she wrapped her arms in my hair and tugged lightly. I’d come to realize that this was kind of her signal that she wanted to fuck me.

I obeyed. I took of my jacket and my shirt, exposing my tattoos. She smiled at them. I loved how she loved my tattoos. which reminded me I wanted her to give me one more.

I looked on her fingers and there sat the ring I had given her and it looked beautiful on her finger. I kissed down her neck and unzipped the hoodie once again. It slowly revealed her perfect breasts. I kissed them lightly and discarded her panties as well as mine and proceeded to fuck my wife on the kitchen counter.

I really was living the dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
The house : http://www.primelocation.com/for-sale/details/15738916

I need some more feedback loves!