Contagious Chemistry

Sunflowers

After tucking Casey into her bed, Ally wandered around the big empty house. It felt quiet and uncomfortable when she was the only one that was awake. She flickered all the lights in the hallway so it'd look bright and alive, but without anyone else, it looked dull and empty. The white walls felt narrowed and even her footsteps echoed againts it.

She walked into the living room and plopped down on the big white sofa. Her fingers traced on buttons of the TV remote before pressing the red one to turn it on. The TV lit up and Mtv was showing. It was a run of some old videos and her eyes glued on the screen as A Beautiful Lie by 30 Seconds To Mars ended. After some commercial, she heard the most familiar intro of a video she watched millions of time because her best friend nagged her to.

It was chitter chatter of some teen girls and it was muffled. Then, Alex's face filled the screen. Her heart louched and her stomach lurched when she expected what she'd see. Alex started to sing then Jack, Zack, and Rian appeared behind him. Ally gnawed on the inside of her lips as her ocean pools stared on Jack. He looked alive in the video, and they shot it when her friendship with him was still... make sense. Some of the times, she wished that she never went on Warped three years ago. She wished Jack never confessed and she wished that she never met Stephen and John. But it hits her. Without Stephen, Casey would never existed.

Casey was the most amazing thing Ally had ever has. Even though her mother was shocked when she told her that she was pregnant when she came home from Warped, but her mother loved Casey like a grandma would. When the video almost ended, Ally buried her face into the cushion as tears started to streamed down her cheeks.

Her body trembled as the tears fell out and all the memories she had with Jack when Casey already arrived stormed into her mind. The day when Casey was born, was probably the day where it was filled with happiness all over. When she had the tiny creature in her arms and had Jack next to her, it was perfect. Stephen was in the back of her mind, tied, cuffed, and gaged so the memory of him wouldn't invade her mind.

The front bell rang, pulling her out of her thoughts. Ally wiped the tears with the back of her hands as she rushed to the foyer. "Coming!", she shouted.

When she reached the door knob and pushed it down, Stephen stood there with a bouquet of sunflowers in his hand. Ally's eyes widened when she saw the view. "What are you doing here, Steph?"

He took a deep breath and took a step forward. "Ally, I'm sorry. About everything. About Jess, about John and everything I've never noticed, even the tiniest bit. I love you, Ally, I've never stopped."

Ally's eyes glistened and she looked down. "Stephen, please. Don't make this hard for me. I've broke plenty of hearts. Yours, Jack's, Jess's, your brother's..."

"I don't care. I just care about you and all that I have in mind is to be with you. Please, Ally, let me into your heart, again. I want you with me."

She bit her lower lip and looked at the sunflowers. He still remembered. "You're a dumbfuck, you know that?"

He smirked and took a step, closer to Ally than before. "I'm your dumbfuck, you know that?", he mocked me with his signature smirk before pressing his lips again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry,it IS a filler
I promise it'll be longer in the next chapter
Anyway,comment/subscribe?
<3