Status: updating regularly (:

He Smiled at Me, Said "Just Pretend".

Vince's place

His place smelt heavily of coffee. I went to take another sip of vodka, only to find that the bottle was empty. "Vince" i asked, signaling to the empty bottle. " No problem" he remarked, getting up and walking over to the fridge and pulling out another full bottle. I smiled, that warm feeling was bubbling up in my stomach. I walked a bit further into the living room...

The walls looked like they where once white, but where now a creamy Grey colour from what looked like smoke. There where two doors other than the one i had just walked through, one i assumed was his bedroom, the other the bathroom. I wondered where his mum slept when she was at home.

I took another swig of the drink, this time slower yet gulping more down. i could feel the ice cool liquid sliding down my throat.It burned, but sent such a sharp, comforting feeling through my stomach. Vince walked over, another bottle in his hand and sat down next to me. I snuggled slightly in his chest. he was so warm, where as even in his jacket i was shivering.
" It's cute here" i remarked. Gazing around the living room. Centred in the middle of the room was a large fire place, above it was a couple of pictures. A few of vince with what i assumed where his friends. He looked younger in both of them. At least three years, i would guess. And then in the middle of it was a picture of a woman, in her late thirties i would guess.

I thought it was sweet for Vince to have a picture of who i assumed was his mother in the middle of the fire place. It was so different to the disrespecting pieces of shit some men are today. It made me smile. I snuggled a little deeper into his chest, i felt so tired. I could almost feel my eyelids slowly shutting. I struggled to open my eyes.

"You're so cute".
He sat upright, i mirrored him. He lifted his hand up and, for a second, i wasn't sure what he was going to do, but he took my chin and cupped it in his hands. I was overtaken by the amount of alcohol in my system and by my tiredness. But mostly overwhelmed by the fact that, not only was i sitting here with the guy that i had gazed at from afar for so long, but i was sat here, just inches away from his face.
i looked up at him and stared into his eyes. he started leaning a little closer to me.

shit.shit.shit.shit.

Was he going to kiss me? obviously this was not going to happen. Again, only in shitty movies does it happen like this. i don't know what to do, i.....

my thoughts where cut off by the kiss, his lips molded around mine. It was soft at first but then got a little more passionate. within seconds our lips where moving within perfect harmony of each other. His hand slowly slivered up my spine, pulling me closer to him. All of the coldness that i had felt just a few seconds ago was now gone. His hand knotted into my hair as his lips traced across my jaw line and he nibbled slightly at my ear.
It felt so good to be close to someone. I had never had a boyfriend before, let alone ever had anything close to this happen to me before. If i was thinking clearly, i would have been thinking " Shit, i hardly know this guy. I only really met him today. And here i am, the closest i have ever been to any human being in my life." But i wasn't thinking clearly at all. I was under the influence of alcohol, and completely caught up in the moment. It was one
moment that i wanted to last forever. Just this contact. This touch. This moment. Perfection.
His hands moved down to my waste as he yanked his jacket off my chest and peeled my top off. His hands still on my lips, i didn't know what to do. But i didn't wan't it to stop. He was amazing. So i kept a tight grip on him. Eventually his lips left mine as he shrugged my top over my head and smiled at me. His eyes drifting to my chest.
My bra wasn't exactly what you would call sexy. I was plain black, but it would do. I yanked his t- shirt off and began o kiss his neck, working my way down to his chest. I had never had confidence before. I was always so shy. But here i felt on top of the world. There was finally someone( almost a complete stranger,yes but moving on) who wanted me. And i was pretty sure i wanted it more.
He pulled my jeans off to reveal completely see through knickers in a shade of Jade. That was better. I felt a nervous twinge at what he would think. But in the end i had nothing to worry about. He seemed perfectly pleased. I smiled. He slowly worked his eyes down, i smiled and pulled off his jeans. Tugging at the buttons a little. I ran my hands all over his chest as he began to passionately kiss me yet again, sending shivers up my spine. He slowly backed me into the bedroom and threw both of out bodies onto the bed.

It seemed he was just as eager as i was to do this...

****************************************************************************************************

I woke up the next morning in Vince's room. Fuck. my head was killing. All i can remember from last night was a lot of pain... followed by a lot of pleasure. I tried to move a little, a huge shooting pain erupted through the entirety of my body. everywhere. I winced in pain.
I eventually managed to role over to see Vince, he was awake. staring at me. slightly smiling, his hair draped over his face.
" Well look at the shit we're in" he grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
commmmeeennnttt. seriously i have had one comment! more please??? and ratings would be MAZING babes. on the pluss side 5 new subscribers (y) you guys should comment! <3 Love you all xxxxxxxx