Status: Active

The Secret Park

2

Emma's point of view

The drive to Sara’s house was freeing. The windows were rolled down the latter part of the drive, and the wind in our hair was enjoyable. Our fingers remained interlaced throughout the drive, and our favorite music blared. Talking wasn’t necessary, really…we had all night for that. The presence of one another was what mattered.

Sara lived about two hours away from the park in my hometown, where she met me. I told my parents I was staying at a friends house for the weekend. They wouldn’t question it, not this time, because they trusted me. I was safe for a time.

It was about 6 o’clock in the evening whenever Sara finally pulled off of the main highway that we had been traveling on. Only five minutes afterwards we were parked in front of an apartment building near the University she was attending, and she was smiling at me.

“We’re here, silly” she said, grinning her adorable grin, and climbing out of the car.

“I’m just soaking it all in.” I replied, partially embarrassed, following suit.

Before I could do so myself, Sara had retrieved my small traveling bag that I brought along with me from the back seat and was next to me moments later, pulling me by the hand to her apartment.

She lived on the second floor, and we had to climb a small flight of steps to get there. She seemed excited about taking me home with her…she hopped up the steps joyously, and I enjoyed watching.

I took in the image of her backside with a sharp breath. She was ridiculously sexy, and she had no idea. Her hips were the perfect size in accordance with her waistline, and she had a nice ass that was defined by her tight-fitting jeans.

I caught myself staring and smiling and I looked away suddenly, climbing up the steps and trying to concentrate on that before I fell down them.

On the floor landing I found Sara standing next to a door, smiling and giggling to herself again.

I gave her a quizzical look and she shook her head, and just kept giggling, which was ridiculously cute.

“Well,” I said, now smiling and laughing to myself, “are you going to let me in or what?”

Her smiled widened, and she drew out her key, turned it slowly, and then opened the door for me.

“Here we are,” she said in a professional voice
“Home, sweet home.”

Her arms made a passageway for me, and I stepped inside. The smell of vanilla and coffee hit me instantly, and I fell in love with her home for the first time.

The color scheme, the furniture, the smells, the slight messiness of it…everything was just as I imagined, and so much like her. The apartment exemplified her, and I felt safe within its walls, just as I felt safe in her arms…

I heard the door close behind me, and her arms slipped around my waist, and she kissed my neck, making my knees weaken and my body sway with her seduction.

“What do you think?” she whispered.

I closed my eyes, and she continued to kiss my neck…one long, sexy kiss at a time, and my head rolled back with her touch.

“I…I think I’m going to love it here..” I whispered back, in all honesty.
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed a few things...I realized the roles that the two girls were playing didn't make a whole lot of sense, so I fixed that.
I'm writing the third now.

Please comment, guys :)
Thank you to those of you who did,
and thank you to my subscribers!!