Status: Active

The Secret Park

4

Sara's point of view

Emma’s naked, sleeping body lay next to mine in my bed, her arms tucked underneath the pillow that her head rested on. Her chest heaved and fell gently, and her eyes fluttered with her dreams on occasion. I admired her in silence…she was beautiful, and sweet, and absolutely everything I could ever ask for.

I wanted to do nothing but please her…as long as she was happy, I knew I would be. Her love, and her presence, was all I needed.

My eyes traced her pale skin; her round breasts, her thin waist, her hips, her long legs…her beautiful face. Her full, pink lips and her cute button nose made my heart flutter and butterflies fill my stomach. There was so much about her that made me want to give up everything and just be with her forever.

But come tomorrow, she would be gone again.

My heart sank in my chest at the thought. I would have to take her back to her non-accepting, critical parents where she would be tortured with questions and ridicule, then given absolutely no chance whatsoever to be herself. They would constrain her and put her back on their leash as soon as she stepped through their door. They paid no attention to her feelings and what she wanted. They didn’t care about who she was. They wanted her to be their successful little girl and study law or something like that. She hated law, and she hated politics...but she had no choice.

I hated all of it. The entire god forsaken situation was ridiculous.

She was nothing but a doll to them…they wanted to mold her into a perfect daughter. I didn’t want to take her back to them. I didn’t want them to treat her like property, or force her to live her life in ways she didn’t want. Like studying law and dating boys of high social stance. She didn’t want it, so why should she have to do it?

I could keep her away from it all…I could keep her happy, and let her live like she wanted. She could be free…

But I had to take her back to her en-slavers, and I had precious little time with her.
Until next time..

My fingers caressed her precious, soft skin and I smiled to myself. Her beauty was contagious. But it broke my heart that I would have to let her go.

Her eyes fluttered open and she inhaled sharply, waking suddenly upon my touch. Her eyes were red and tired, but her smile was wide when she saw me, which made me smile as well.

“Good morning, sweetie” I whispered, rubbing her back gently.

She giggled to herself, then closed her eyes and stretched, still smiling.

“Last night was amazing” she giggled “I can’t believe I was so scared. It wasn’t bad at all..”

I smiled to myself
“Good. I did my best not to hurt you. I was very gentle.”

She stopped her giggling then and looked up at me with big, child-like eyes.
“I love you” she whispered.

My heart fluttered and my smile grew.

“I love you too, Emma.”

“Promise me something..” she whispered.

“Anything” I waited on baited breath.

“Never leave me…and never give up.”

Her words tugged at my heart, and I gave her a sympathetic smile.

“Never..” I cooed “I need you more than you need me, sweetie.”

I really did.
♠ ♠ ♠
More coming soon.

I would like to thank loulabel123, twist barbie, and rmuise617 for commenting,
and I would like to thank my subscribers!

Advice, questions, comments and criticism are all welcome :)