Status: Active

The Secret Park

5

Emma’s point of view

Sara’s kisses were soft, sweet, and made my heart race in my chest...and by no means were they in short supply. Just her touch made my skin tingle with sensations that were previously completely foreign to me. Everything about her drove me crazy, and I wanted nothing more than to always be with her.

We spent the first part of our last day together laying in each others arms, talking. It was nice, not having to wonder what her touch would be like anymore, but to have her always with me, her fingers and her lips reassuring her every loving word and sentiment.

Before we developed the courage to actually meet up with each other for the first time since we met, she and I would talk on the phone for hours, most of the time late into the night. We also texted each other constantly. It was our entire relationship, until we couldn’t take being apart for any longer.

Although I thought I couldn’t possibly care for her and love her more than on those nights on the phone under my sheets, talking to her about my most personal secrets and feelings, just being able to hold her magnified those feelings tenfold.

The entire morning we cuddled and whispered sweet nothings to each other. I seemed to fit into her arms so perfectly…and I caressed her every curve, and I kissed her sweet skin, and we made love once more.

She made me feel like a goddess. We were perfect for each other, and I loved her more than anything…and I knew she felt the same. I didn’t want to leave…ever. I wanted to come and live my life with her, and be with her forever.

I made her promise that she wouldn’t give up on me…

She gave me her word.

----

“Sara…I’m scared.”

We were walking downtown, hand in hand, eating ice cream.

Sara, who had previously been gazing at me and smiling, suddenly stopped with a worried expression and a furrowed brow.

I tugged her arm, and kept walking…I didn’t want to draw any attention to us.

She caught up, but slipped her now free arm around my waist,

“Baby, you have nothing to be scared of…” she whispered in my ear
“I’ll always come back for you. I won’t let them keep you captive forever.”

My heart-rate calmed a little, and my worry dissipated somewhat.

“What if they find out, Sara?” I said, still a little bothered by the prospect of my parents.

Her worried look returned and she pulled me into a hug. Her arms wrapped around me and I snuggled into her chest. I always felt so safe with her…

“Everything will be okay” she whispered “Even if they do find out, I won’t let go of you… I love you.”

I smiled, and breathed in her sweet scent. Coffee and vanilla. Just like her apartment.

“I love you too, Sara" I whispered in return "…and I need you. I don’t want them to find out, and take me away from you..”

She tightened her gentle grip around me.
“We’ll do everything possible to make sure they don’t, okay? And if they do…we can wait. You’ll be eighteen in seven months or so, and then you’ll be free. I’ll wait for you, Emma. Always.”

I let her hold me for awhile longer, until I realized that our ice cream was melting, and it was getting late.

She had to take me home…to the place where I would be lonely, and her touch would be so distant…

Back to hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like where this story is going :)
I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Thank you twist barbie and rmuise617 for the comments,
and thank you to my subscribers.

Comments help me a lot, just so you know!
;)

Another chapter coming soon. Tonight, maybe.