Infected Affections

Dix-Sept

Jeff ran to Paul and handcuffed him.

Allie was checking Vanessa's pulse.

"I don't feel anything!" she yelled.

The F.B.I. flooded into the room. People took Paul away as he glanced back at Vanessa with a tear rolling down his cheek.

Molly or "Laura" ran into the backstage area and knelt down next to her daughter.

"Vanessa...please."

By this time, My Chemical Romance had come backstage.
Someone explained to them that some girl had been shot, her father was shot and taken away,etc.

"Vanessa...don't die on me..please..I can't lose you..not now." Molly pleaded.

Vanessa head jerked and then she groaned in pain.

"It hurts. Is he gone?" Vanessa groaned.

"Vanessa?" Molly gasped.

"I'm fine." Vanessa said.

"He's god .Whats hurts? And how are you fine? You just were shot!" Molly exclaimed.

"It hurts how hard the bullet hit." Vanessa said.

Vanessa reached for her shirt.

"Don't lift your shirt honey, there's men all over." Molly warned.

"It's okay mom." Vanessa assured.

She lifted her shirt.

"I wore the bulletproof vest Winders gave me." she said.

Molly reached down and hugged her daughter.

"I wasn't going to; but something told me to." Vanessa confessed.

"And I'm so glad you did." Molly said with a smile.

Vanessa and her mother stood up and brushed themselves off.

"Now I believe you came here to see certain people." Winders said.

Vanessa nodded and smiled.

"They're coming to say hi and give hugs or autographs." he said.

"Alright." Vanessa said
.
"Good luck with Ray." he said and smiled.

"Thanks."

Vanessa sat down on a couch and waited.

"Where's the girl that was shot that was wearing that sweet bullet proof vest?" Gerard asked.

Jeff pointed at me.

I stood up and looked at Gerard.

"I'm sorry you had to miss the show and was shot." he said.

"It's alright, there's more chances to see you guys in concert." Vanessa said.

He didn't reconize me.

I didn't expect him to.

Frank, Bob, and Mikey came over.

Frank hugged me and said he was glad that a sexy thing like me survived. He sure hasn't changed. I recieved a hug from Bob as well.
It was a really nice warm welcoming hug. Mikey said he was sorry and gave me a hug.

Ray finally came over

I couldn't look up at him.

It would hurt to see him not remember me like the rest of them.

"Am i recieving a hug from you as well?" I asked.

"Guessing so." He said.

He wrapped his arms around me in a hug and my mind flashed back to all those times he had put his arms around me.

And I couldn't help it.

"Y'know, I still have that red thong." I whispered softly into his ear.

He pulled out of the hug and looked at me.

"What did you just say?" he asked.

"I said I still have that red thong." I said.

He looked at me for the longest time.

I took out my contacts and looked at him.

"You would know it's me Ray if i still had my long red hair. You can't really reconize me with neon green hair." I said.

"Vanessa?"

I nodded.

"This is unbelieveable." he said.

"I know."

"What happened to you all those years ago?"

"Life."

Ray and I moved over to the couch and I quietly explained what had been going on since the day I left Belleville. I explained how I was told he had been shot but later found out he was alive and was told he was dead so I would stop trying to return to Belleville.

After I was done, Ray pulled me into a really big hug and wouldn't let go.

"Tell me I'm dreaming?" he said.

"You're not, I'm really right in front of you." I informed him.

"I've dreamed of the day I would see you again." he said.

"I thought I'd never see you again." I was tearing up.

"Oh god it's so good to see you." Ray said.

He hugged me again and when the hug was over, Ray pressed his lips against mine. Everyone else around us just kinda seemed to quiet down.

""How come Ray is allowed to make out with the girl that was shot?" Frank whined.

"Leave it alone. Ray hasn't shown an interest in anyone in seven years." Gerard said.

"Fine. But he always gets the sexy ones!" Frank complained.

"I'm not sexy?" his girlfriend asked.

"Of course you are. I was just sayin, you know. I love you." Frank said.

We pulled apart and I smiled.

"You're not gonna leave again are you?" Ray asked.

I shook my head no.

Ray and I walked over to the guys We told them who I was and at first they didn't believe me. I had to prove something to them. So I whispered in Frank's ear that seven years ago he shouldn't have been looking at me on my web-cam in my red thong. Frank blushed and his jaw dropped.
He told everyone else what I said But Gerard wanted more evidence.

So I reached in my coat pocket and pulled out the pictures of Ray and I when I was seventeen. Then I explained what's been going on for the last seven years and what had happened tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait. Things kept coming up and I didn't get a chance to update. Alrighty, the story is almost done. I think another chapter or so?
Anyway, keep the comments coming please!

Thanks for reading and such.

-Amanda