Infected Affections

Quatre

I was downtown one night just walking around because I got my grades up thanks to Mr. Toro. I looked down the street abit and spotted him and what I assumed was his friends. they were coming out of the chinese restruant. I smiled when he looked towards me.

"Vanessa! Its good to see you..how's your weekend going?" he asked with enthusiasm.

"It's going okay... I guess."

He held up a finger to friends and we walked a few feet away.

"What's wrong?" he looked like he was really concerned. He looked me square in the eye.

"It's nothing...I just don't have anyone to talk to causw Charlotte and Kristy are in France." I said what I really felt.

"I'm sorry...If i didn't have the guys with me, I'd let you come hangout with me."

"I don't think that's allowed."

"Neither is coming onto a teacher." Ohh, burn.

I blushed.

"I wanna see you later," he said. That caught me off guard.

"Where?"

"My house, I'll give my adrress."

"I don't know..." I hesitated. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea?

"Please?" he looked up at me with the most cutest set of puppydog eyes ever. I almost melted into a puddle.

"Well since you asked nicely..."

He told me his adrress, looked around, and then out of nowhere placed a quick kiss on my lips. I was shocked that he had kissed me outside
I watched him drive away with his friends after he honked.

I continued to walk around and eventually went home. I ate dinner with my mom and left at 7, finding his hosue at 7:30.

I rang the doorbell and he answered a minute later. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans. I'll admit he looks really good.

He let me in and wasted no time in letting me know why he wanted to see me. He sat down and pulled me down so that I was straddling his waist again. Mr. Toro's hands were resting on my sides.

"Take your hoodie off,"

I nodded and did as he asked as soon as it was off, he pulled me closer to him. His warm, wet lips kissed my neck a few times before he settled on one spot . I pulled my hair away from my neck and allowed him to continue with what he wanted to do.

When he was satisfied with the hickey his eyes shot towards my breast. He smirked and ran his thumb over the nipple. I shivered from the feeling.

"Would you find it weird if I were to tell you I think about you alot?" he said.

"Not at all,"

"Good,"

"Mr. Toro...what's your first name?" I asked.

"It's Ray."

"Ray Toro." I liked the sound of that.

He nodded.

I liked the feeling I was getting everytime he touched me or kissed me.
So why should I keep doing only small things with him?

I moved my hips up and then down against him. He made a noise and I kept doing that slowly. Not even two seconds later did I feel Ray getting turned on.

"Have you ever had sex before?" he asked.

"No," I said truthfully.

He groaned but still didn't stop me. His fingertips were playing with the hem of my shirt and slowly he slipped it over my head and tossed it away from us.

He then removed my remaining clothes but I didn't protest. He carried me to his bed and layed me down. He climbed over me and kissed all over my body. From my neck and lower and lower. Until he finally reached my very happy place. He gently spread my legs open and used his tongue to massage my clit. I moaned and arched my back. He came back up and spoke.

"God, Vanessa!" he said. "You're so wet!" I smiled.

He took off his clothes and slowly slipped into me. Very slow in and out so he wouldn't hurt me. I just became irritated. I groaned. "Ray! Go faster!" I commanded. He did as I asked and I got a grunt from him. I could feel myself climaxing. "Oh...God..." I breathed out. Shortly after that he released his load.

My first time was different than I thought it was going to be.
I imagined it would hurt for a long time but it didn't that much.

Afterwards I layed with my teacher on his oversized very comfy couch.
And after awhile I got dressed but couldn't locate my shirt. So he lent me one of his.

The next day in class was akward. We didn't look at each other...too afraid someone might see us if we did. But what now? Is Ray gonna continue to not look at me or is he gonna let me know I'm more than just a quick fuck?

Later on that week when I was in lunch, the lunch monitor told me to get my lunch and go to Ray's room because he needed to speak to me.
So I grabbed my lunch and walked to his room. As soon as I sat my lunch down he had the door locked and the shades drawn. And then I was against the wall and he was kissing me.

He pulled back for breath and whispered in my ear that he missed me.
I pushed myself closer to him so that my body was against his

"I wanna fuck you." Well, at least he got straight to the point.

"Not now."

"When?" he sounded eager.

"After school." I bargained.

"Alright..but don't leave." he said.

"Why would I?"

We pulled away from each other . He sat down in his chair
and i sat down on his desk in front of him.

I tossed my styrofoam tray in his garbage as soon as I was done eating.
Ray stood up and stood in between my legs. I looked up at him as he looked down at me. He bent down and pressed a light kiss to my lips
and then pressed his lips harder against mine. His hands slid under my shirt and I pushed them down.

"Now I can't touch?" he was disappointed.

"After school," I said simply.

"Not even alittle bit of touching?" he whined.

"No." I said firmly.

Ray looked at me with his big brown eyes before he kissed me again.
His wandering hands went up my shirt again and I was trying to push them down. I tried to pull back from the kiss but he quickly moved one hand to the back of my neck to keep our lips touching.

I made a noise cause I was afraid. His big hand squeezed my right breast.

He broke the kiss and let go of my head.

His hot breathe was near my ear but it wasn't doing anything like he had hoped.

"You're gonna tell me you don't wanna do anything with me after that?"

I shook my head yes.

"I don't get you, there are so many other girls who want me."

"Then leave me alone and don't ever kiss or touch me again!"
The tears were threatening to fall.

I pushed him away from me and walked quickly out of his room. His voice called my name but I ran to the bathroom. I locked it behind me since we have locks in there and slid down the door and started crying.
No one has ever made me kiss them or not listened when I said no.

I just wonder if I hadn't pushed him away, would he have gone farther than I wanted?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello darlings! So yeah, I updated today. The last week of school is going to be very hectic. I will be very busy; studying for tests and such. Maybe an update will magically appear wednesday or thursday. Until then, comments are still greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much for your understanding!

- Fuck Sincerly,

AMANDA ANGONY
(onlynotrly)

P.S. I know you liked that chapter you sick fuckers!