Status: Hopefully an update every day :D

I Believe, If You Need Me To

Drawn Out Misery

The day passed pretty quickly for Frank. But time goes quicker when you dread something, that's just the way it goes. He scuffed his converse across the cold floor as he shuffled to his art classroom. He tried to go as slow as possible, running his short fingers along the walls, sighing every now and then.

Sighing, he entered the classroom. Frank could hear Mr. Way in the art cubbored moving stuff around. Being the nosy kid that he was, Frank walked over to the teacher's desk. He picked a letter up, addressed to 'Gerard Way'. He smirked, the name 'Gerard' wasn't used much, it was quite posh. But then Frank remembered his own name, and frowned. He remembered that 'Frank' is a very old fashioned name, and many of times he's been pulled up on it by kids.

“Take a seat!” Frank jumped at the sound of Gerard's voice.

Frank rushed over to the tables, picking a stool the furthest away from Gerard. Grumbling, Frank rested his tired head in his hands, he flicked a small piece of glue ball on the table. He looked over at his teacher, he noticed how tight his jeans where, he thought that was a little abnormal for a teacher. He looked away with a bemused look spread across his small hansom face.

“I hope you're thinking about what you're going to be drawring on this canvas for homework Frank?” Gerard said, not looking up from his computer screen.

“Urm... what?” Frank asked, squinting his eyes.

“You will be taking the canvas home and doing the classwork at home!”

Sighing, Frank rested his head in his hands, whispering ''fucker'' extremely quietly.

“Well Frank, if you sigh and take that attitude, I'll give you more homework!”

Frank silently cursed and lifted his head up. He glared at his teacher, just wishing there was a way he would vanish. Bored, Frank got frustrated at the sound of the ticking clock, not ticking fast enough. He stared, lifelessly at the clock, flicking his eyes to the half past mark, silently begging the clock to move faster. The small hand finally reached the half past mark and the bored boy stared at his teacher waiting.

Mr Way didn't look up for another minute. Frank gritted his teeth. When he finally did look up from his computer, he glanced at the clock then at Frank.

“You may go now Frank. I want this homework in first thing tomorrow. We don't want you failing art now, do we?”

“No sir.” He mumbled, scooping up his art supplies and racing out of the door and into the car park.

“Where have you been?” Frank's mother frowned as Frank jumped in the car twenty minutes late.

“Sorry, I was talking to my art teacher, I need to catch up on some work.” Frank grumbled, leaning his head against the cold glass. Watching the school get further away, he sighed with relief.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title from the song ''Better Than The Courtroom'' by Elliot Minor.

Sorry it's been a few days, I've been real busy with exams and stuff...
but good news... EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER, I'VE GOT THE SUMMER BABY!

Comment please? :D