Status: Hopefully an update every day :D

I Believe, If You Need Me To

I can't keep up with you

The school day went at normal pace for Frank. On a happy note, he made a friend. He met a guy called Mikey, he was about 5'6, a little taller than himself, black hair and glasses. Frank got talking to Mikey when they were partnered together in Chemistry class. He knew, once he'd met Mikey, he'd have to change his ways to become Mikey's friend. Mikey was what one would call a ''geek kid'' but Frank had many things in common with Mikey.

“What lesson do you have next?” Mikey asked Frank, before taking a bite out of his chicken sandwich.

“Art.” Frank shrugged. Mikey nodded.

“I didn't take art as an option, I suck at it, it's my brother who is amazing at it in my family!” Mikey told Frank.

“I love it, I don't know why, it's like a way to express my emotions... I don't know...” Frank chuckled. Mikey nodded, he fully understood what Frank meant.

“Am I going to meet your other friends Mikey?” Frank asked, patting him on the back.

“erm Frank, I kind of... well... I don't really have any...”

“Oh Gosh, sorry, well I'm your friend now, and we'll have fun, hey, you doing anything this weekend?” Frank asked, feeling sorry for Mikey. Mikey turned his head from his lunch and shook his head.

“Cool, we'll go to the cinema, see a film, you can pick what film, I don't mind!” Frank said, causing Mikey to break into a bunch of smiles.

The bell rang, the two boys jumped up from the abandoned staircase they were sat on and gave each other a quick hug and went their separate ways.

Frank was first in the classroom, he smiled briefly at Gerard and took a seat at one of the large tables at the back of the room. The class soon filled and Frank sat patiently waiting for instructions.

Frank fiddled with the hem of his T-shirt, waiting for Gerard to speak to the class about what work they had to do.

“Right, I want everyone to add finishing touches to their canvas' today...” The tall dark haired teacher said to the class. He leant down and picked a canvas up, Frank watched him curiously. “I want each of yours to show emotion, just like this one...”

Mr.Way flipped the canvas around to reveal Frank's canvas. Whispers broke errupt around the class, as the pupils asked around to see whose it was. Frank's face went as red as a tomato, anger filled his eyes, he couldn't believe this was happening. A small blonde girl at the front of the class squinted her eyes and read the name at the bottom of the canvas.

“Frank Iero.” She said allowed. The whole class turned to look at Frank, they looked back at the canvas. One jock snickered and Frank suddently stood up.

“Sit down please Frank!” Gerard ordered.

“No.” Frank spat, gritting his teeth and walked towards the door.

“If you don't come and sit down Frank, you'll have detention.”

“I really don't care.” Frank didn't even look at Gerard and walked out. He ran down the corridor and to the abandoned old staircase that him and Mikey had lunch at.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title from the song 'Bubles' By Biffy Clyro.

Heres another update because I haven't been updating as often as I should.
comment and subscribe please :D
V x