Status: Hopefully an update every day :D

I Believe, If You Need Me To

My Dreams Are Bursting At The Seams

“So Frank, is there anything wrong?”

“I- well yeah... no... nothing I'm comfortable discussing.” Frank said, knocking himself out of his trance.

“Are you sure... well I'm not going to push you... I know I'm not your favourite person at the moment but when... if you're ever ready to tell me, I'll listen.”

Frank nodded and took a seat at the front of the room, after picking his stuff up from the back. Gerard fiddled with work on his desk and switched off his computer.

“Your piece Frank, it's one of the best I've seen all year... are you planning on doing anything with art in the future?

“I don't know where I am with my life Mr.Way, I don't know where I'm going in the future. I need to figure out my life now before my future.”

Mr.Way nodded, understanding completely that Frank was at the point in his life where everything and anything confused him. There's a part of teenage years which is stressful and you don't know what to do with your life.

“Frank... have you been pulled up on your piercing?” Gerard asked, not looking up from some sheets he was marking.

“No.” Frank mumbled “I was told on my first day... it just feels weird if I take it out...”

“Okay, don't worry, just try and hide It from the headmaster...” Gerard said. He looked up from the work he was marking and gave Frank a reassuring smile. Frank was beginning to like his art teacher, even though he did give him detention. But Frank brought the detentions on himself.

“So Frank, how you settling in here?” Frank glanced up at the sound of the voice, he was begging to like his art teacher, but he didn't know why he kept asking questions. Could he not see he wasn't in the mood for all the questions, he just wanted to be left alone to his thoughts.

“Fine.” Frank mumbled, short and sweet.

“That's good... made any friends?” Mr.Way asked, his hands placed together on his desk.

“Yeah, guy called Mikey.” Frank replied, with a simple nod.

Frank watched as Mr.Way went into deep thought. Frank couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking. He thought he could've been judging Frank in his mind. Frank lowered his eyebrows, watching his teacher. With a shrug, his teacher dropped his thoughts and turned back to Frank..

“Well Frank, you can go now... I'll see you on Monday!” Frank stood up and gathered his things, as did Gerard. He rushed out of the school building.

As he walked home, it began to rain. Grumbling, Frank zipped up his jacket and pulled the hood. He buried his hands deep into his pockets and fiddled with his mobile. He watched the road as cars went past, in one car, a guy caught his eye. He looked into the car through the passenger window and noticed Mr.Way staring back at him. Blushing, Frank turned his head and quickened his pace walking.

When he got home, he was soaked through. He ran upstairs, jumping in the warm shower. He felt relaxed but tired after his shower. He lay on his bed in his boxers. Glancing at the clock, the time read '18:05' he knew his mum would be back from work any minute and he didn't have to tell her about his detention.

Frank closed his eyes for a moment. Not meaning to fall asleep. But sleep dragged him in. He knew he was falling asleep, but didn't have the energy to stop himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title 'Fireflies' by (in my case Elliot Minor's cover) but Owl City (:

Another update :) I'm on a roll with this story, I'm updating as I write the chapters :P
please please please comment, it gives me more motivation to write more and update more :)

v xx
p.s If you like finding new bands, look up Elliot Minor, they truly are amazing <3