Status: Hopefully an update every day :D

I Believe, If You Need Me To

I wanna sleep but I hear voices

Frank sat in the classroom, observing the surroundings, it was late at night, the only light on in the whole school was the room he was sat in. He stared at the cubbored, he didn't know why he was staring, he just knew he should.

Mr.Way came out, smiling a sheepish smile. The smile was contagious and it made Frank smile. He stared as his teacher made his way over to him. Frank subconsciously ran his eyes down his body. Frank licked his lips then he eyes rested on Gerard's face.

“Frankie...” Gerard whispered, placing a hand on Frank's shoulder. Frank nodded.

“Frankie...”


“Frankie” Frank jolted up to the sound of his mothers voice. His eyes were wide, his cheeks were pink and he was sweating.

“Frank, I've brought you some tea.” She whispered smiling, walking out of his bedroom. Frank fell back onto his pillow, wondering what the fuck his dream was about. He decided to ignore it and pretend it never happened, he was just being stupid.

He stumbled down stairs, nearly falling down the stairs on the way. He fell into a chair on the kitchen table and his Mom pushed a magarita pizza in front of him. Of course, Frank being a veggie, no meat involved. Frank and his Mom sat in silence as they ate. His stomach twisted and he suddenly felt sick. He couldn't get his art teacher's lovely smile out of his head.

“So Frankie...” His Mom smiled “How you getting on in school?”

“Okay...” Frank mumbled, swallowing a slice of pizza “I'm doing really good in art.”

He didn't know why he'd brought art up, but art and music were his best sujects. But at the moment, music was boring, all he ever did was copy things down from a text book. He found himself wondering if they ever got to do a pratical in his Music lesson. His mind soon jumped back to art.

“Oh really?” His Mom sounded delighted “What's your teachers name.”

Frank swallowed hard. It was actually a gulp, but his Mom just took it as swallowing what was in his mouth before he replied.

“Mr.Way.”

“Oh, and is Mr.Way nice?” Frank was getting sick of all of his Mothers questions.

“Yes, he's fine. Mom, I'm going back up to my room, I don't feel well.” Frank said, moodily pushing his half eaten pizza aside and running back to his bedroom. Diving under his bed covers, Frank closed his eyes tight, to try and remove the disturbing thoughts from his brain.

He glanced at his clock, it was only 9pm, he wouldn't normally go to bed until at least 10:30. But his mind was working overtime. He felt mentally tired. He tried his best to clear his mind, think of anything else but his art teacher. Running through ideas in his head, Frank turned and twisted in his bed, unable to get comfy. He'd come up with an idea. He needed to preoccupy his mind, and the only way he thought he could do that was to get a girlfriend. And that was what he was going to do.

With an idea settling into his brain, Frank finally drifted into a dreamless sleep. A sleep not including Gerard. Somewhere he can leave his thoughts behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: 'Winter Kiss' by Young Guns.

so I have 11 comments and 26 subscribers... I'm very grateful, I am... but please can I have a little more comments... it'd give me help y'all :)

thank you <3 I love you all <3
v xx