Status: Okay I'd still like some ideas of things that could happen in this story, but I've started working on it again so hopefully I'll have a new chapter within a few days

My Imprint...Is My Alpha's Little Sister!

Getting to Know Each Other

-------------------------------------------------------THE NEXT MORNING-----------------------------------------

I woke up to find strong muscular arms wrapped around by waist. I remembered last night and smiled then poked Paul awake. “Hey sleepy,” I told him. He just groaned. “Paul, I bet Sam will come to wake me up soon, and if he find you here, he won’t let me out of the house and I can’t stay at your place…”
“I’m up,” Paul told me getting up incredible fast for a person who was sleeping just a moment ago.
“Here, take this back with you,” I told him stuffing some clothes into a bag. I’ll see you later, here’s my number by the way,” I told him, writing it on his hand. Then he took the pen and wrote his on my hand as well. “Bye, see you later,” I told him, kissing him lightly, then shoving him out the window. After I made sure he was on the ground safely I closed the window and got Claire up. Then we both got ready. I dressed Claire in a cute pink, orange, and pink ruffly dress. I put on a tank top and jean shorts with sneakers. I walked downstairs with Claire in my arms. I saw all the boys sitting around the table eating. Paul was there too, he had must have gone home and changed before coming back. When Sam looked away Paul slipped me a note. It told me to go for a walk, and to go down to the beach, and that he would meet me there. I slipped the note in my pocket. “Hey Jacob, will you show me around town?”
“Sure,” he said, gulping down the rest of his food. I glanced at Sam, he had an approving look on his face, happy I wasn’t trying to be with Paul, at least that’s what he thought. I set Claire on the ground and she held my hand. Then we all walked out the door. As soon as we got a little ways from the house Jacob stopped me. “You don’t really want a tour do you?”
“Um…no,” I told him blushing and looking down. “I just need to know how to get to the beach…”
“Secret meeting with Paul, hmm?” I just nodded my head guiltily. “I’ll babysit Claire if you want,”
“That would be great except…”
“I’ll take her to Paul’s place in 3 hours,”
“Thanks Jacob!” I told him, giving him a hug.
“Cheating on me already are we?”
“Paul!” I cried turning around and hugging him.
“I’ll take her from here Jacob,” Paul told him, grabbing my hand. We started to walk away after I gave Claire a hug and told her we’d be back in about 3 hours.
“Come on Claire, why don’t we go find the park,” I heard Jacob tell Claire as we were walking away. Once we got to the beach I laid down in the sand. Paul laid down next to me, putting his arms around me squeezing tightly.
“Um, Paul, it’s kinda hard for me to breath…”
“What’s the magic word?”
“Um, this?” I told Paul, kissing him, when we stopped kissing he let go saying,
“I was thinking of please, but I like that better,” then he grinned childishly.
“Hey Paul… can we just spend a little time getting to know each other, I really like you but I feel like I hardly know you and to be honest, it’s really weird.”
“Sure, so, what’s your favorite…. Color?”
“Turquoise, you?”I asked him while settling myself so my head was laying on his chest.
“Same actually, especially when you’re wearing it,” he said grinning. I looked at what I was wearing; jean shorts with a gray and turquoise baby doll top and gray plaid converse and smiled.
“Okay, um favorite movie?” I asked Paul.
“The Three Musketeers,”
“What’s it about, I’ve never seen it,”
“You’ve never seen it! Well, you will tonight, we’re watching it,”
“Okay,”
“So what’s your favorite?”
“Um, I don’t know, the Pirates of the Caribbean movies I guess, it’s hard to pick a favorite.” We continued to talk and get to know each other better; we just sat together on the sand. I was really fun. We only stopped because our three hours were almost up and Jacob would be bringing Claire to Paul’s house soon. Paul was so sweet , he decided he was going to give me a piggy back ride to his house, so I wouldn’t have to walk. It was funny, he started prancing along like a horse.