Status: Okay I'd still like some ideas of things that could happen in this story, but I've started working on it again so hopefully I'll have a new chapter within a few days

My Imprint...Is My Alpha's Little Sister!

Sam Finds Out

We got to his house, a small two story house to find Jacob sitting on the step with Claire on his lap. As soon as she saw us she ran over. I slid down off Paul’s back and picked her up, swinging her around. “Hey Claire! Was Jacob a good babysitter?”
“Yeah, we got to go down the slide at the playground 10 times!” she told me excited.
“Well that sounds like tons of fun! Maybe we can go to the park again tomorrow,” Then we walked inside, with Jacob leaving for Sam’s house probably. Paul then gave us a tour of his house, showing us Claire’s new room and then his own room, where I would be staying with him. For a single man living alone his house was actually amazingly clean. He had even made his bed. After that Paul went downstairs to get a snack, guys they’re always eating. “Hey Claire, are you ready for your nap?” Claire responded by laying her head down on my chest and closing her eyes. I walked softly into her room and laid her down on the bed, lightly covering her with the covers. Then I went downstairs to find Paul.
“Hey, is Claire sleeping?”
“Yeah, she’ll probably sleep for two or three hours,”
“Alright, how about we watch that movie now?”
“Okay,” letting him grab my hand and lead me to his living room where he put in The Three Musketeers, still holding my hand. Then once it was playing he picked me up and sat down then put me on his lap. I just leaned back and snuggled closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Then we settled down to watch the movie. It was really good, I loved the sword fighting scenes. Then the movie finished and the credits came on. I looked at my cellphone, we still had an hour. “We still have an hour left, what are we going to do?”
“I have an idea…” Paul told me, letting his hands roam up my body, and kissing me on the neck.
“Paul…” I groaned,”Not now, I want to wait for a little bit longer”
“Okay, whatever you want Alex,”
“That doesn’t mean we can’t just kiss,” I told him turning around in his lap so I was facing him. Then I kissed him on the lips, I felt him grin into the kiss then he kissed me back hungrily. Our kiss heated up, Paul slid the straps of my shirt off my shoulders, letting it fall around my waist, leaving me in my bra. Then I slipped Paul’s shirt off. I ran my hand over his abs, amazed my how much muscle he had.
“Paul! Do you know where Alex went? She’s missing,” We heard Sam yell as the door opened then closed. Paul stood up quickly, moving me so I was behind him. Then Sam walked in the room and saw me and Paul. “Alex, I thought I told you to stay away from Paul! When we get home I’m locking you in your room unless I can watch you!”
“I’m not going home, I’m staying with Paul,” I told Sam defiantly, slipping my shirt back on and stepping in front of Paul.
“WHAT!”
“Why don’t you get Claire up, I’ll talk to Sam,” Paul told me. So that’s what I did, I headed upstairs slowly so I could hear what they said.
“Paul! I ordered you to leave her alone! I could kick you out for this!”
“No you couldn’t, and you know why! You can’t separate someone from their imprint, it’s impossible!”
“I don’t care! She’s my little sister; I don’t want any guy in her life that I’m not 100% positive will be good to her.”
“Sam, wake up! She’s my IMPRINT! Of course I’m going to be good to her, I love her!” I gasped; I didn’t expect him to say that. Then I hurried upstairs before they could catch me listening. I woke Claire up gently.
“Hey Claire, wake up sweetie,” Claire yawned and rubbed her eyes, she was so adorable. Then I picked her up since she was still not quite awake. When I got down the stairs I didn’t hear shouting, which was weird. I saw Sam and Paul calmly sitting at the kitchen table, eating, go figure.
When they saw me Sam stood up and walked over to me. “So Alex, we’ve decided that you will stay at Paul’s house, at least for a while, and I don’t want to see you and Paul together for a while, I want time to get used to the idea.”
“Um, okay,” I told him. “Thanks for letting me stay with Paul,” I told him hugging him once more. Then Sam left.