Status: Okay I'd still like some ideas of things that could happen in this story, but I've started working on it again so hopefully I'll have a new chapter within a few days

My Imprint...Is My Alpha's Little Sister!

Ex boyfriend

-------------------------------------------------------A FEW DAYS LATER-------------------------------------------

I woke up lying next to Paul in his bed. I glanced at him; he was sleeping peacefully with his arms curled under his head like a pillow. Then I got up and got dressed quietly. After I was dressed I went next door to Claire’s room to get her up and ready. We were leaving for Sam’s house. I let Paul sleep in because Sam wouldn’t like us both being there at the same time.
I walked into the house to see Jacob, Embry, and Sam all in the kitchen talking and eating. When Sam saw me he got up and hugged me, “It’s great to see you!” I knew that what he really meant was it’s so great to see you…without Paul.” I really wasn’t sure why Sam was still so against us being together.
After we all finished eating Sam, Claire, and I all went somewhere, the beach, the park, the forest trails. We’d hang out there for a few hours then we’d head back to Paul’s house, where Paul was either just getting up, or he was making everyone lunch. Then we’d all hang out for the rest of the day usually. I far as I knew Paul barely ever saw Sam anymore, which I felt really bad about because they were really good friends before I came and ruined everything. Although when I told Paul that, he just told me that I shouldn’t worry, he would never change how things worked out.

-------------------------------------------------------THE NEXT MORNING-----------------------------------------

Everything was normal, I woke up to a sweet sleeping Paul, got ready then got Claire up and ready. Then we both quietly left for Sam’s house. Today however, as was pulling into Sam’s driveway I got a phone call.
“Hello?”
“Hi Alex, it’s Chase,”
“What do you want?” I told him angrily.
“I want to talk to you and see my daughter,”
“No! You didn’t want to have anything to do with your daughter when I was pregnant with her, or when she was born!”
“I have a legal right to see her, I’m on the road, I’ll see you in a half an hour…” I hung up my phone.
“Who was that Mommy?” Claire asked me as I was getting her out of her car seat.
“Oh, that was just your father, he wants to visit,”
“But I thought he didn’t want to see us,”
“I don’t know sweetie, but I guess we’ll find out,” I ended the discussion. Then we walked in to find all the guys, minus Paul of course. “Sam, Chase just called me,” I told him, watching Sam tense up.
“What did he want?”
“To see me and Claire,”
“That….! Leaving both of you then demanding to see you!”
“Well he’s coming in half an hour and I can’t stop him from seeing Claire, he still has partial custody.”
“Alright, well why don’t you find something for Claire to do,” Sam told me suddenly looking distracted.
“Okay,” I told him walking into the living room.

Paul’s P.O.V.
The phone next to the bed rang, waking me up. “Hello?”
“Hi Paul, it’s me Sam,”
“Oh, hey dude, what’s up?”
“It’s about Alex…”
“WHAT! What happened? Is she okay?” I yelled into the phone jumping out of bed.
“Well she’s okay for now, but her exboyfriend, Chase, who happens to be Claire’s father is coming for a visit,”
“Well can’t we stop him?”
“No, he has legal rights to see Claire, we can’t do anything,”
“Then why are you calling me if we can’t do anything?”
“I wanted to invite you to the house, I want you to help protect Alex, she’s going to need support. I’ve realized that you could be a lot worse, you could be like Chase, but you’re not. You will be able to take care of Alex well. Please, come soon, he should be here any minute!” That was all I needed to hear. I ran to my bathroom to throw on clothes and run a comb through my messy hair. Then I hopped into my car, and speed over to Sam’s house. I quickly walked into the door; everyone was sitting in the living room.
When Alex saw me she ran over to me and threw her arms around my neck, “Paul! Why are you here?”
“Sam called me, he said you may need some support,” I told Alex, looking at Sam who gave me an approving look. Then we both sat back down on the couch, I sat down then Alex sat on my lap, I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder. Claire was sitting in Jacob’s lap. Then we all heard a knock on the door, Sam got up to answer it. We all heard them talking.
“Hi, Sam, long time no see,” a carefree voice said. Then we heard something that resembled a low growl. Then they both walked into the living room. “Hi Alex, you look hot today,” Chase told Alex.
She just glared at him, as did I. The nerve of him, doesn’t he realize when he’s not wanted! Then he saw me.
“Who are you?” He asked me rudely.
“I’m Alex’s boyfriend, and you’re a jerk!”
“Hey Alex, can I see you and Claire, ALONE?” I saw Alex start to open her mouth before Sam and I replied.
“Absolutely not! If you’d like you may see Claire and Alex, as long as Paul is here.” Sam finished.
“Fine” Chase said, so all the guys filled out, before Jacob left though he put Claire on the floor, who ran over next to me and Alex. Once they all left Chase closed the door, then squatted down and opened his arms. “Hey Claire!” She just looked from us to him.
“It’s okay Claire, you don’t have to go see him,” Alex whispered loud enough for Chase to hear.
“Alex, are you trying to make our child hate me?”
“She’s not your child, you left both of us when we needed you, now Claire’s me and Paul’s child.”
“Well aren’t you just a one big happy family,”
“We were, until you showed up,” I told Chase, trying to get him to leave.
“Alright, well I guess you’re doing a good job of taking care of Claire.” Then he walked over slowly and kissed Alex on the cheek, which made both of us tense up. Then he bent down and kissed Claire on her forehead. She shivered and squeezed my hand with her little ones. Then Chase left, we all almost held our breaths until we heard his car pull out and leave.