Status: Okay I'd still like some ideas of things that could happen in this story, but I've started working on it again so hopefully I'll have a new chapter within a few days

My Imprint...Is My Alpha's Little Sister!

I'm Sorry

“Why did you ever date that dude?” Quil asked Alex.
“I have no idea, I guess he seemed like prince charming at one point, now I know better,” Alex told him, snuggling closer to me.
“Hey Paul, can I talk to you?” Sam asked me.
“Sure,” I told him, getting up as Alex slid off my lap. I followed Sam into the kitchen where he turned around to talk to me.
“Paul, I’m sorry about how I’ve acted about you and Alex, I just really didn’t want her to be hurt again… “
“Hey it’s fine, I get it, it’s the big brother thing, so are we cool, can we go back to our normal lives?”
“Yeah, I really just need to remember she’s your imprint, whether I like it or not you guys are going to be together, but I think I am okay with it…”
“Is that all? I gotta get back to Alex…”
“There’s just one more thing, Jared’s changing soon, we don’t have time to explain it to his parents, can he stay with you for a couple days?”
“What about Alex and Claire?”
“They’re going to stay with me until we’re sure he’s safe, it’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s just that there will be more of us here to watch over her.”
“It’s okay, I want Alex to be as safe as possible too.”
“Alright, why don’t you go home and make the preparations, I’m going to talk with Alex. I’ll send Jared over after that.”
“Okay, thanks again Sam, I really do love her, she’s safe with me,” and then I left, leaving through the living room so I could tell Alex I was leaving for a little bit.

Alex’s P.O.V.
Sam called me into the kitchen right after Paul told me he was leaving for a little bit. There he told me that he was sorry about how things worked out with me and Paul, and that he was now okay with both of us being together. He also said that I was going to stay with him for a couple days; Paul had to take care of a sick friend. After that he left for somewhere and I went back to the living room where the guys were playing with Claire. From what I could tell they were playing horses, Claire was currently sitting on Quil’s back, “Horsey, go faster!” Claire commanded him. I just laughed at them then headed upstairs figuring that 3 buff guys could handle my 3 year old daughter for a hour or two.
Apparently they couldn’t though, I walked downstairs a little while later to find the boys all tied up with rope. “Hey Claire, what happened sweetie?” I asked, trying not to laugh.
“Oh, hi mommy, we were playing cops and robbers, they were trying to steal my doll so I tied them up,” she told me grinning sweetly.
“Oh, well have fun, don’t kill anyone, okay?”
“Come on Alex, untie us!”
“Um, no,” I told them then sauntered out of the room, what a smart daughter of mine. After that the evening was pretty boring, Paul didn’t show up again and Sam untied the guys when he got home. Eventually it was time for bed, so I picked up Claire and put her and me to bed.