A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Just A Day At Home

So I'm dedicating this chapter to ms.gerard.way because she has commented every time I put up and a new chapter. So thank you so much ms.gerard.way for comment!

Mikey's POV

I never thought my dad would do that. I thought after Gerard and I left the house for good, he would never think of looking for us. Not after what he did, and what he tried to do. I wonder if my mom knew. If she did she would do nothing about it. I knew she loved my dad to much to protest against his actions but I would assume she would love her kids even more than him.

At this moment I was curled up in bed under the blankets crying. I couldn't stop. I don't know exactly why I was crying. Maybe from shock, from fear. I wasn't sure, I just knew I couldn't stop, no matter how hard I tried.

What Gerard did at the graduation made me love him even more, if possible me. He said he wouldn't let anyone hurt me, and he doesn't. I attacked my dad, I would have done the same for him if he was in my position.

Gerard came in too the room with a clear glass of ice water. He set in on the nightstand next to me and went to the other side of the bed to join me.

It was about two in the afternoon, neither one of us tired, but I didn't want to do anything else. I wasn't sure if Gerard was here to comfort me, or if he was just here, I loved that he was though.

I moved closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled as close as I could to him, my face in his chest, soaking his shirt with my tears, making the black of his shirt even blacker.

I immediately felt tired and I looked up at Gerard to see if he looked tired now too. He did. His eyelids were drooping, dangerously close to closing and I was glad. We would go to sleep together. I put my head back on his chest and felt asleep to the noise of Gerard's heart beating, each beat letting me know he was still here with me, I was still here with him.

Ring, Ring

I woke up to the sound of either Gerard's or my phone ringing. I looked over at my phone and saw it lighting up. Eh, I didn't care. I didn't want answer it so I layed there. Finally the ringing stopped and the sound went off, telling me I had a voice mail to listen to.

I wasn't tired anymore, but I didn't want to get up. I wanted to lay in bed all day with Gerard. I felt safe with Gerard.

I looked up at Gerard's face, he was sleeping so peacefully. His eye's were fully closed and there was no expression on his face.

I watched him for a while, occasionally touching his lips with my finger. He soon woke up and looked at me. When his eye's connected with mine we both smiled.

We stayed that way for quite some time. Just staring at each other, which I was doing earlier, but it never got old. Gerard was the type you could stare at forever and yet all ways find something new about him.

The his lips were shaped is was I loved. Slightly cooked, showing his teeth when he talked. I loved the way they were placed on there.

His eye's were beautiful. The color I couldn't explain. But they were deep, like there was a whole other world behind them, and all you wanted to do was see what was really there.

Everything about him was unique, beautiful.

"I need some coffee." Gerard said, breaking the comfortable silence that had fallen between us.

"Me too, and a cigarette." I said as Gerard nodded in agreement.

We crawled out of bed and went into the kitchen. Gerard started a pot of coffee while I started on a cigarette. I offered Gerard one, which he gratefully took, and lit it for him.

We sat there waiting for the coffee to finish. Gerard got to mugs out, knowing exactly how I like my coffee, put mine together. I drank it as I finished my cigarette. Something about smoking and drinking coffee at the same time all ways soothed me, I know it did Gerard too. He told me one night.

"Well what do you want to do for the rest of today?" He asked after taking a sip of his coffee.

"Maybe watch a movie." I said thinking it would be good just to stay home all day.

"Sounds good to me." Gerard said smiling and we walking into the living room. I opened a cabinet that was full of movies and we decided to watch the original Halloween. No matter how old this movie is, it's all ways going to be good. I put the movie in and settled under a blanket on the couch with Gerard.

So this was kind of a filler chapter. Comment though. I haven't been getting as much though, so I'm dedicating this chapter to ms.gerard.way because she comments every time I put up a new chapter. So thank you ms.gerard.way