A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Bang!

Gerard's POV

So today's been a day I'll never forget. My dad died. I know I hated him, I still do, but it was a shock, still is. I never thought he was going to die, and I feel some what responsible. I attacked him. I pissed him off so badly, that's why he took a ride after the graduation. Both Mikey and I new that too. I'm not sure about my mom. She could know about my dad's actions on us, what he's done and tried to do to Mikey, but she may never admit it. She loved my dad too much.

Mikey and I were lying in bed right now, snuggled as close as we could be. My eyes started dropping and the sound of Mikey's breathing put me at ease. I slowly fell asleep under the sheets of our bed.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I shot up out of bed of someone banging on the front door. Mikey was all ready up to but he was laying down, he looked scared. I got up and hurried to the door, I looked through the hole in the door to see who it was and I saw my mom standing there.

I opened the door and she practically fell in. Catching her balance she slammed the door behind her.

Where'sss your brother?" She asked, slurring in her sentence. Her breath filled the area with the smell of beer.

"Mikey!" I yelled. Mikey emerged from our room.

"You! My mom spat and started walking towards Mikey. He looked scared. He took two steps back, trying to get away from her.

I ran over to him and grabbed his hand and squeezed it, letting him know I wasn't going to let her touch him.

"Don't hold his fucking hand you incest fagot. He's the one that killed your father, and you helped. You wouldn't let him just have his way with you. She said, slurring even more in her sentence.

"Mikey didn't do anything and neither did I. Your husband the one that tried to rape him!" I yelled shocked at what my mom was saying.

"No shit he tried to rape him. If you would just let him though he wouldn't have died. He would still be here! She yelled back.

"What the hell mom, do you really think it's okay for someone to rape someone else!"Mikey yelled which surprised both me and and mom. Mikey usually doesn't say anything when my mom or dad is yelling.

My mom then reached in her purse and pulled out a gun. She help it up and pointed it towards Mikey. He started crying like crazy from fear. So was I. Who wouldn't though?

I stepped in front of Mikey to protect him. No was was I going to let her shoot him.

"What you don't think I won't shoot you too? Oh I fucking will. I'll kill both of you, just liked you killed your dad!"

I stayed in front of Mikey. The only way she was going to shoot him is if she shot me.

She put the finger on the trigger and started to slowly to pull back. I started to shake like crazy and I felt Mikey shake to as he grabbed on to the back of my shirt.

BANG!

I fell to the ground as the bullet entered my skin and as I shut my eye's and lost consciousness I heard another bang and then I blacked out.

Okay so comment!