A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Drugs For Sleep

Frank's POV

So today I went to the hospital to see Mikey, yea I know I was supposed to be seeing my dad but Mikey is much more interesting. Well Gerard was up today. He's awesome. Him and Mikey are pretty much just alike. I was invited over next week when Gerard gets to go back home.

I had these feelings all day though. Not just about Gerard but about Mikey too. Both seemed really connected to each other though. Like Mikey would lay in bed with him and Gerard would run his fingers through his hair. As if something was going on. Maybe something was. I would never have a problem with it but I do hope if something is they will tell me.

Right now I am walking down the street from my house to go meet my friend Shawn. We were meeting at the 7 Eleven, where we all ways meet, and each meet was for the same reason. He would give me drugs and I would pay for them. I knew absolutely nothing about this guy and he knew nothing about me. That's how it's all ways been.

I got to the 7 Eleven and I could see Shawn in the back sitting at one of the tables they have in here. I walked over to him and layed my money out on the table as he handed me drugs underneath the table. I smiled and got up. I walked out and never looked back.

When I got home I looked around the house to see if my mom decided to come home for the night instead of staying at the hospital again. I never found her so I was home alone again for the night. I didn't mind at all. I got a drink, pulled the pills out of my pocket, and popped them in my mouth and swallowed. I flopped down on the couch and slowly fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I pulled out of my pocket and saw my mom as calling.

"Hey mom." I said sitting up on the couch while rubbing my eyes.

"Hey, your father and I are on our way home so I hope you kept the house clean while we were gone." I looked around the living room to see that I have kept it the same way it was. I was never in here so how was I to mess it up. Now if you went up to my room to see if it was clean then you would have had a heart attack it was so dirty. Luckily my mom never went in there.

"Yea it's clean mom. I'll see y'all when y'all get here." And I then hung up. Those pills worked, as all ways. They put me to slept. It's all ways been hard for me to sleep. Knowing I have nothing here makes it hard to sleep, the pills work though.

I got off the couch and went up stairs to my room, not wanting my parents to come home. I put in my Green Day CD and turned it up all the way, dreading them coming home. As soon as they do I'm going to get yelled at and then sent to my room. It happens all the time and each time they ground me and think I'll stop doing whatever it is I did I do it again.

I love the comments and I love all my readers. So comment, *hint hint*