A Kiss And I Will Surrender

What About These Thoughts?

This is the first chapter that I have writen. I hope you guys like it.

Mikey's POV

I'm so glad that Frank is okay with me and Gerard being together. Now I can hold his hand, or kiss him whenever I want to. But, I'm still confused about these feelings. Franks my friend and that's all he should be because I'm with Gerard, but I can't stop thinking about him. When we told him, deep down inside I kind of wanted him to freak out and say that it was illegal and wrong and that we should be with other people. But then I saw Gerard's face and I shook those thoughts from my head because I love him and want to be with him and only him. Right?
God I'm so confussed. Frank left a while ago and Gee and I where sitting on the couch, watching a movie.
"Mikey, are you okay?" Gee asked.
I looked up at him and smilled. "Yeah. Why?"
He shrugged. "You just seem a bit tense that's all."
"Oh. I'm sorry," I said.
"What are you sorry for? Are you still a bit suprised that Frankie accepted us?" he asked.
I nodded.
He smilled at me. "Me too. But we should feel releaved. We don't have to hide it around him."
"I know, but Gee, thiis isn't a common thing to come by. Even if they are your friends, they might not except you," I said.
"I know, baby. But Frankie did. Arn't you happy?" Gee asked.
I leaned up and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Of course I am. I love you, Gee."
"I love you too, Mikey," he said and pushed his lips againts mine.

Like I said, this the first chapter that is mine comment tell me what you think