A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Frankie, Get The *** Out!

Frank's POV

Why is it that I can never get Gerard or Mikey out of my head? I guess it's just because they're both too God damn beautiful. You can tell that they're brothers. They have the same gorgous hazel eyes, the same smile, they're both so sweet and kind. God, I've got to stop! They're together! I can't have either of them. Heh, but I can still think about them.
I'm on my over to their house right now. No special occasion. I'm just bored. I walked up to the door and knocked. Gee answered.
"Hey, Frankie," he said.
"Hey, gee. Can I come in?" I asked.
"Sure. Come in."
I walked in and Gee shut the door behind me.
"Whay did you come by for Frank?" Gee asked.
I shrugged. "I'm just bored."
"Ahhh. And you thought of us," he said and smilled.
"Yeah, yeah. Don't get your panties in a bunch over it," I told him, jokingly.
He gasped. "How did you know that I wore panties?"
Nice image. I shook my head. "TMI, Gerard!"
He laughed. "You know you like it."
Actually I do.
Shut the hell up Frank.
"Where's Mikey?" I asked.
"Still sleeping I think," Gee said.
"Still? It's like noon," I said.
"Yeah, well, he likes to sleep late," he said.
"Oh. Dude I need to piss. Can I use the bathroom?" I asked.
"Yeah sure. You know where it is," Gee said.
"Thanks," I said and ran up the stairs.
I got outside the bathroom and opened the door.
"Frankie, get the fuck out!"
I couldn't move. Standing right in front of me, was Mikey. Completly naked.
"Frank, get out!" he screamed at me.
I wouldn't move. My legs wouldn't let me.
"Get the fuck out!" he screamed at me again and this time threw a soap bar at me.
It hit me in the chest and snapped me out of my trance.
"I-I'm sorry, Mikey," I stammered, and ran down the stairs.
"Frankie, what's all the shouting about?" Gee asked when I got back downstairs.
"Nothing. I have to go," I said.
"Okay. Bye," he said.
I just waved and ran out of the house all the way back to mine. As soon as I got home, I ran up to my room. Holy shit. He- he looked so beautiful. I looked down and noticed that I had a ragging hard on.
Oh God, I really need to take care of this. I unzipped my pants. What? Oh like you've never masterbated to Mikey Way before? Yeah that's what I thought.
Just as I was about to shove my hand down my pants, I heard the front dooor open.
"Frankie?"
It was my mom.
"Yeah Mom?" I asked. God couldn't she have waited a little longer?
"Don't forget we're going out to dinner, so get ready," she called.
Shit I forgot.
"Okay," I said. I guess I'll have to get rid of this a different way. I walked into my bathroom, stripped down, turned the shower on cold and stepped in. I shreeked. I looked down and noticed that my problem was shrinking. I grinned. Maybe another time.

Comment please