A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Damn Nurses

I didn't even regester as we pulled up to the hospital because I was just sobbing so hard. I needed Gee to be alright. He was the only thing keeping me alive. If it wasn't for him, I would've died long ago.
"Mikey?"
I slowly looked up at Frank.
"We're here."
I just nodded. I couldn't move other than that. Frank put a hand on my shoulder.
"He'll be fine. I know he will," he reasured me.
I nodded again and this time accually got out of the car and walked into the hospital. We walked up to the front desk where this little prep kind of girl was sitting just popping her gum. God, I hate that sound.
"Excuse me?"
She looked up and smilled at me.
"Hi," she said in a high voice. Please don't start flirting with me, I silently prayed.
"What's your name?" she asked.
Why me? "Mikey."
She smilled even wider and started twirling her hair around her finger flirtingly. "That's a hot name."
"Look, can you give me the room number of my brother, Gerard Way?" I asked. She was really starting to piss me off.
"If I can ask you something."
"What is it?" I asked through gritted teeth.
"Can I have your number?"
That's it!
"Look you little skank, my brother just got in a fucking car accident and fighting for his life! Now you can either give me his room number or you can out and work the streets where I'm sure you would be more suited for and I can find who will accually help me and not try to get in my pants!"
The look on her face after I said all that was priceless. She was blushing really badlly and her eyes where wide. "Um... Gerard Way? Was that his name?"
I nodded.
She typed something in on her computer. "Right, room 415. Take the elevater to the fourth floor ans it will be the fith door on your left."
"Thank you and was that so hard?" I asked.
She shook her head.
I turned to go to the elevater, then turned back around. "Oh and by the way, I'm gay so you would've had no chance."
She just ducked her head down.
I walked to the elevater and pushed the button. The doors opened at once and me and Frankie walked inside.
"Wow, Mikey, that was harsh," Frankie said as the doors closed.
"I know, but she shouldn't be flirting with people when she works in a hospital and people are trying to see their loved ones," I said.
"Good point."
The doors opened and we walked outside. I counted five doors on my left then stopped at the fith one. My heart was pounding. I didn't know what I was going to find. Was Gee awake? Was he uncounsious? Was he in a coma? Was he even alive? All these questions raked threw my brain as I put my hand on the door knob and started to turn it.

SUSPENCE! sorry! and I am really sorry for not updating in a long time I just haven't had the time. But now I do so I'm going to try to update as much as possibale so PLEASE COMMENT the comments get you more chapters if you don't commnet I won't go on... unless I feel like it so comment please