A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Should I Tell Him?

I opened up the door and walked in.
"Oh thank God!" I exclaimed as I ran into the room.
Gerard was sitting up in bed, staring down at his arm that was in a cast. He looked up at me as I walked into the room.
"Gee, are you alright? Are you in pain? Does your head feel fine? Do you-."
"Whoa, Mikey, slow down. I'm alright," Gee said smilling at me.
"What's happened to you?"
"The doctor said that I split my head open but it wasn't that bad, and obiusly I have a broken arm and some bruising to my ribs. But other than that, I'm okay," he explained.
"I'm just so glad you're okay." I hugged him as tight as I could and I made sure not to touch his ribs.
"I'm fine babe. It takes a lot more than a few cuts and bruises to bring me down," he grinned at me.
I smilled. He leaned in and kissed me softly.
"Hey Gerard. I see that you're awake."
We pulled apart and looked at the door. It was only Frankie.
Gerard smilled at Frank.
"Hey, Frankie, Come on in," Gerard said.
Frank came in and sat in one of the chairs next to Gerard's bed and I sat on the bed next to him. Frank looked at me.
"Did you tell him?" Frank asked.
I stared at him blankly for a minute before it clicked. I had totally forgotten about what had happened earlier today between me and him. I shook my head.
"Tell me waht?" Gerard asked.
I looked at Gerard and then hung my head.
"Mikey?"
"Gerard, ever since we met Frank, I've been having feelings for him. I'm sorry, I didn't want to. I really didn't. And today, before your accident, Frank came over to hang out and then we started fooling around, you know beating on each other and just having some fun. But then, we kissed. I'm so sorry, Gerard. But I swear to God that it ment nothing. nieghther of us felt anything and we agreed that we would just stay friends," I explained. After I was done, I had tears in my eyes. I expected Gerard to start yelling at me and tell me he never wanted to see me again. But he didn't.
"Well, I'm glad you told me," he said.
"Huh?"
He smilled. "Mikey, if we're going to be in a relationship, we need to trust each other. That means no secrets. No matter how bad they are, no secrets. Okay?"
I nodded, putting my head back down. He put a finger under my chin and lifted my head up so I would look at him. He pecked me on the lips softly.
"I love you."
"I love you too." I smilled at Gee. This was just a bigger step in our relationship. No secrets. At least I know I can trust him and he can trust me.

Hey guys sorry to tell you this but I won't be able to update until the weekends because that's the only free time that I have. Sorry.