A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Should I?

I woke up the next morning and turned around to see that Gee wasn't in bed. I groaned and got out of bed. I put on my glasses and threw on the nearest thing that my hand touched and walked downstairs. I found Gee in the kitchen making pancakes and humming to himself. As he plated the pancakes, I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him.
"Morning babe," I said and placed a kiss on his neck.
"Morning, Mikey," Gee said.
He turned around, wrapping his arms around my neck and kissed me softly on the lips.
"You should've stayed in bed."
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I wanted to give you breakfest in bed," Gee said, lightly kissing my neck.
I moaned softly. "Well, maybe I can go back up to bed."
He pulled away and shook his head. "No. You're already up. Lets just eat down here."
I pouted.
He laughed and gave me a soft kiss. "You're so cute when you do that."
I smilled at him. "Aren't I always cute?"
He smirked at me. "Always."
He kissed me hard. He slid his hands threw my hair as his tongue ran along my bottom lip.
I opened my mouth for him and he slipped his tongue in. Our tongues met in the middle and danced together. I moaned into his mouth as his tongue took control. We stayed like that for awhile then I slowly pulled away.
"I love you," I whispered.
He smilled at me. "I love you too."
"Come on. Lets eat."
We sat down and ate. Smilling at each other every once in awhile. After we ate, we sat down on the couch and watched TV. Me sitting with my back against Gerard's chest and him kissing my neck every now and then. After awhile of him kissing my neck, I got tired of it annd turned around, kissing him full on the lips. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and slid his arms around my waist as my hands found their way to his hair, lightly tugging.
Out of no where, he lifted me up, bridel style, and walked up to our room. When we got theere, he closed the door with his foot and laid me on the bed, crawling on top of me.
"Mikey," he said, pulling away. "I need to know, are you ready for this?"
We had only made out and gave the odd hand job every now and then. We had never had sex. But I didn't know if I was ready or not. On the one hand, I loved Gerard very much that I wanted him to take right then and there. But I was really nervous about having sex. I had read about it and it sounded really painfull, but was aparently worht it in the end.
I looked up at Gee. Yes or no?

Okay guys first off, I am really sorry for not updating last weekend. to make up for it, I'm going to update twice. But that's up to you guys. lets have a vote. If I get 5 comments then I might think about updating becuse I'm only getting like two or three comments with each chapter and that's kind of making me mad when I get like 72 readers for each chapter i put up. but if i get 10 comments then I will update and i will put boysex in the next chapter also. so if you want boysex comment.