A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Yes Sir Was All I Could Say

Gerards POV

Everyone keeps interrupting me and Mikey. We were so close to having sex, just like before, but we were interrupted by my dad coming home and fear getting to the both of us.

I open the basement door and walk in too the dining room, Mikey right behind me.

Mom and dad are all ready sitting at the table, dad with a huge grin on his face, and mom with a look. I can't explain this look. I guess if I had too it would sadness mixed with anger mixed with confusion. Like I said, hard to explain.

"Hey kids, ready to eat?" Dad asked pointing to the our normal chairs.

I sat down at the other far end of the table, across from dad. Mikey sat to the side of the table across from mom but next to me.

I smiled to dad, I didn't want things to be too suspicious, "Of course, I'm starving."

"Me too." Mikey said and started spooning some macaroni on to his place.

We all filled our plates with food and started eating. Oh this was an awkward silence. I wouldn't talk to Mikey because I would grin like a mad man if I did and our mom would stare hardly at both of us. How she would stare hardly, I have no clue, but she could.

I wouldn't talk to my mom because well we all know why.

I wouldn't talk to my dad because he was too busy stuffing his face with the delicious goods my mom made.

Finally we were done eating. I stood up and took every ones plate to the kitchen. I wanted to be nice, ha, yea see I'm not that lazy.

"Hey Gerard come here." My dad called form the living room. Fear struck me. Did mom just tell dad what happened. Oh I was going to get beat. So was Mikey and I would not let that happen.

I walked into the living room to see my dad sitting in his normal chair, reclined and hands behind his head.

Mikey was sitting on the couch staring at his hands and my mom was no where to be seen.

"Sit down." He said sternly. Oh she had to have told him.

I walked over and sat down on the couch next to Mikey. Not to close but just next to him, like a brother would be.

"So your mother said she walked in to something....different today in the kitchen. Do you know what she's talking about?" My dad asked looking from me to Mikey.

"Yes sir." I said knowing Mikey was to scared to answer.

"Okay good then we are all on the same page. You know I don't allow gay people into this house so I'm sure as hell not going to allow incest either." He said looking at me with cold eyes.

"Yes sir." Is all I could say. What was I to say.

"I'm make a deal with you. No more doing what you too were doing then I'll let you two stay in the house. If y'all ever, ever, do that again I'll throw you too out with no regrets. Understand." He said standing up from his chair.

"Yes sir." I said.

"What about you Mikey, understand."

"Y-yes sir." He said trembling.

Our dad walked out of the living room and to his room where I suppose our mom was too.

I got up and pulled Mikey up with me. He was still shaking but I had to wait 'till we got in our room to do anything about.

We got to our room and I let out a sigh. Mikey and I went and sat on our bed.

"Are you okay Mikey." I asked rubbing his back.

"Yea I'm fine, it just scared me." He said looking up at me and smiling.

"Me too. I'm surprised I was sure he was going to kick us our.

"Me too. But you know he said we can't do anything else or we get kicked out."

"Yea but that's only if they see us." I said smiling

"Your right, they can't see us down here can they." Mikey said and gave me a small kiss.

"But lets not do anything tonight. To dangerous."

"Right."

So we got up and went back over to the TV to play The Ultimate Alliance. It wasn't much different as it was earlier, Mikey kept on staring at me and so he kept dying and I kept picking people up and throwing them off of cliffs.

I'll update again tomorrow. Comment!! I'm in a writing mood today so that's why I wrote four chapters in one day but you'll defiantly be getting more tomorrow!!!!
Comment!!!