A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Ice Packs

Gerards POV

Mikey and I got back to out motel room. My cheek where Chris hit me was stinging. I hated that mother fucking school when I went there and I hate it now. I'm glad it's Mikey's week there then he's out of there for good. I'm not worried about him getting help back, he all ways had good grades.

When we got in there Mikey made me sit on the bed while he went and got an ice pack to put on the now forming bruise. He cared so much and I loved that about him.

So I was sitting on the bed waiting for Mikey. I looked around the room. I hadn't actually looked at it yet but from what I was seeing it was pretty shitty.

The walls looked like the walls down in the lobby, white picked off paint. Painting were hung around the room that looked horrible, like they got a five year old to paint them. A green chair sat in the corner next to a table, a T.V. sat in front of the bed up against the wall. The TV didn't even work, I tried turning it on this morning to see the news but no use.

That was about all that was in the room, besides the bathroom and the window, and well the bed.

Most uncomfortable bed ever. The covers were scratchy and they didn't get you warm at all. Last night when I went to bed I didn't notice. With Mikey being next to me like he was, or in the same room as me, I don't really notice anything else but him. Sweet huh? Yea it is but it got me in trouble. Mikey would be sitting in the living room watching TV and my mom would ask me to do something for her but I wouldn't know. I was too busy watching Mikey to know she was even talking. So when it came down to her wanting me to do something I never did. Oh well, I could stare at Mikey all I wanted to know.

Mikey came back into the room with an ice pack in his hand and a frustrated look on his face.

"What's wrong Mikey?" I asked as he knelt down in front of me on the ground.

"The lady working at the front desk is a bitch. I asked for an ice pack and she acted like I was burning down the world." He said putting the ice pack to my face slowly.

"So what did you do?" I asked wondering how he got the ice pack.

"Well I kept telling her I needed it and it was no big deal, I even offered to pay for it, she never gave it to me though." He said holding the ice pack to my face.

"Then how did you get it Mikey?" I asked.

"Well I went behind the desk to the refrigerator thing they keep back there and got one myself. She got all pissy and started calling her boss. I don't care though." He said smiling up at me.

I smiled back. It was sweet. He went through all that to get me an ice pack.

I leaned down and gave Mikey what was supposed to be quick kiss, I wasn't sure if he was over the thing that happened with dad to actually kiss me. He put his hand behind my head and made my face stay with his lips. He started kissing me with more passion and I of course kissed back. His tongue hit my bottom lip, wanting entrance, which I granted him. Our tongue danced, fighting for dominance, but he won. He explored ever inch of my moth.

Mikey had earlier dropped the ice pack to the ground and his hand was running up and down my thigh, each time getting closer to my crotch. My hands were underneath the back part of his shirt, rubbing his smooth skin.

I started to grow hard and let out a moan. Mikey smiled and pulled back. He looked down to see me hard on and smiled even more. He stood up and I stood up with him but he pushed me back on to the bed. I layed down as he commanded, but crawled up the bed more so that my head was on the pillow. Mike smiled and came over to me and stardled me and started kissing me once again. He was rubbing out crotches together with made me moan even more. I started to pull up his shirt as he did to mine, which broke our kiss. He then moved his hands down to my pants and successfully unbuttoned them pulling them down along with my boxers.

"Now Mikey your way over dressed." I said as he started on my neck.

I felt him smile but he did nothing about it, just kept lightly biting my neck.

I moved my hands down to jeans and took them off of him as well as his boxers. I smirked as I saw he had a hard on too. He then started kissing down my chest and came to my hard on. He looked up at me and smirked. He barely took him me and then immediately pulled off, smiling the whole time.

"Mikey." I pouted as he was being a tease.

He smiled once more before taking me all in and sucking. I moaned the whole time and when he moaned it sent vibrations all over my body making me moan even more.

I soon felt that burning felling in my stomach.

"Mikey I'm gonn-" but was cut off and released myself into Mikey's mouth. Surprising he swallowed it all which I smiled at. I really thought he would spit out. He moved up to me and layed down giving me a kiss and letting me taste myself. How he swallowed it all? I don't know. If I had that coming into me I would spit it out. Then I thought about if Mikey came into me, would I swallow it? Of course I would, not out of sympathy or trying to be nice but I would out of love. I loved him and I knew he loved me. I could since it. I couldn't keep it in though so I said.

"Mikey I love you." I said looking at him. Looking into his eyes as they shone brightly.

"I love you too Gerard." He said back.

For the rest of the day we just layed there, looking into each others eyes. We knew we loved each other and all ways had.

(I haven't been getting allot of comment. I have more subscribers then I do comments. So please comment, I love to read them.)