A Kiss And I Will Surrender

My Tassel Isn't Moving

Mikey's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------- 2 Weeks Later -------------------------------------------

It's been two weeks since the day Gerard and I did it. Yes, I put it so nicely don't I. Well we did do it didn't we?

Right now I'm getting ready for graduation. I finally made it. The last week of school I avoided Chris and I'm pretty sure Chris avoided me. I think he's scared of my brother.

Right now I'm standing in front of the bathroom mirror in our new place.

It's a little house, we don't need anything big, and we got it just two days ago. It's not that great looking, the outside needs to be painted again and the inside does to but besides that it's perfect.

Gerard and I share a room. I love that we do because the last two nights we cuddled in bed next to each other.

"Mikey we need to go." Gerard said walking into the bathroom with me.

Oh he looked so good. He was wearing black skinny jeans and an Iron Maiden shirt. Oh and he was of course wearing eyeliner. Neither one of us ever left without putting it on. Actually that's what I was doing right now, applying my eyeliner.

"Okay I'm ready." I said putting the lid on the eyeliner stick.

I turned around to face Gerard and he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I smiled as he leaned in to kiss me. This all ways felt good. Our kisses never got old.

He pulled back from the kiss and looked at me.

"I'm proud of you." He said. That made me smile.

"Thank you. I'm proud of you to." I said knowing he would be confused.

"About what?" He said with a confused look on his face. See I told you he would be confused.

"I don't know I just am." I said and kissed him one last time before walking out of the bathroom.

The house didn't look like we had just moved in. Since we had only brought a suitcase and another bag each full of stuff that night we left home we didn't have that much stuff. We bought a bed and the needed furniture the day we moved in.

I got my cap and gown and my jacket. I wanted to get this day over with. Now because I didn't want to graduate but because I didn't want to go stand in front of a big crowd and move the little tassel thing over when I receive my diploma. I don't think I will know that I think of it. It would make it more interesting. How it would? I don't know. I just don't want to I guess.

Gerard and I headed out to the car and drove off. As Gerard drove to the building the graduation ceremony was being held I rested my hand on my thigh. I started rubbing up and down his thigh, each time getting closer to his crotch until I was touch it through his jeans.

"Mikey." He said looking down at my hand.

"Yes Gerard." I said smirking.

"Please stop." He said.

"Why?" I pouted.

"Because we're going to be there in five minutes and I really don't want to have a hard on when we get there." He said smirking.

I silently laughed and moved my hand back to the middle of his thigh and kept it there.

We finally arrived at the ceremony. It was so crowded. The weird thing about it was that every car there seemed to look a like. All white, all family cars. The car we were in stood out. Black, old car.

We started walking towards the door. I really did not want to do this.

"Gerard I'm not going to move the tassel to the other side of my cap." I said as Gerard grabbed my hand.

"Why not?" He asked with a questioning look.

"I don't know, I don't want to I guess. It'll be funny." I said as I swayed my and Gerard's hand back and forth.

"Okay." He said smiling.

We got inside and I looked around. I knew I was supposed to go to a back room to get ready but it was to crowded to see any room exept the main room.

I looked at Gerard with a confused look. He pointed to a sign that said 'All graduates this way.'

I smiled and started walking towards where the arrow on the sign was pointing. Before I got two feet away from Gerard he grabbed my hand and I turned around. He pulled me in and kissed me. I didn't want to pull away but I knew I had to. When I did there were a group of people staring at us in awe. Some were whispering and some where just staring. I didn't care though.

I walked into the room I was supposed to be in and put my cap and gown on over my clothes, including my jacket. As soon as this thing was over I was taking all this blue off. It was blue and silky, whoever came up with that is a dip shit.

Soon we were being put in line according to our last name, I was almost the last person, and being ushered to start walking out.

"Georgia Vancamp." The speaker said as a girl with long brown hair walking up to the font and took her diploma while moving her tassel.

"Mikey Way." I stood up as my name was called and walked to the front. I got my diploma and when I was supposed to look out into the crowd and move my tassel all I did was look out into the crowd at Gerard and walked away.

I started laughing at the fact my tassel was on the wrong side. See I knew it would be funny. I really don't understand how this was funny to me. I guess I was bored. Gerard must have been to because he was smiling.

I kept looking out into the crowd and then stopped as two familiar faces came into view. Both were looking my way neither one smiling. There in the crowd sat my mom and my fucking dad.

{(Comment! The comment make me want to keep on writing.})