Status: Active

The Fallen

o15

Wednesday

Frank’s P.O.V

Donna talked to the school and told them I’d been through a rough time, and I’d been kicked out of my house. She didn’t tell them why, thank god, but she did get them to let me stay home for the rest of the week and the week after. I had thanked her so many times she had gotten tired of me and sent me to Gerard’s room.

It was 11:45, Gerard and Mikey would be at lunch. I felt bad about staying home because Gerard had to sit all by himself every day. I pulled out my cell phone and texted him.

‘Hey, Hoe, how’s lunch?’

He texted back, ‘Hoe? You know you’re the woman in this relationship.’

When I read this, I scoffed. No way was I the woman. He had longer hair than me, anyway, ‘Are we really doing this again?’

‘What are you talking about, we’ve only been together for a day. Lol’

I decided to change the subject by asking him why he didn’t sit with his brother at lunch.

‘They don’t like me, much’ He responded ‘They think I’m an insane monster. Well the last part’s true enough, but… They honestly do think I’m crazy. Me? Crazy? MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! I can’t see it! I’m perfectly sane! Heehee…..’

When I read the last part, I laughed so hard I forgot to text him back. About five minutes later I got another message from him, ‘Am I that annoying? Oh, you agree with them, don’t you? Well, I’m off to dramatically take my life in a school bathroom because my lover thinks I’m mentally unstable. I HEAR YOU THINKING! NO, IT ISN’T MENTALLY UNSTABLE TO TAKE YOUR LIFE IN A SCHOOL BATHROOM. T_T’

‘Damn, you’re so emo.’ Was all I could think to say to that.

When he texted back, he said ‘And that’s all you would say if I told you I was killing myself? I see how it is.

‘You know I’d be sad if you died, you sexy, sexy man.’

‘Yes, you’re kissing my ass because you want some tonight. Well, you aren’t getting any, whore. Go fuck a girl’ I gasped when I read that. I could almost perfectly picture his facial expression.

‘Oh… Oh, I see. Fine. It’s over. I’m going to go find a girl without wings who has a gaping vagina whole and enjoy fucking her. Yes. Sure. Goodbye forever, you stupid jackass.’

I was secretly laughing my ass off as he responded ‘Nooo! Wait, I didn’t mean that! D: I’m sorrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

I didn’t text him back after that, and I knew he would think I was honestly upset with him. I decided I’d set up a trap for him when he got home. The Way house has a small coat closet next to the front door, but the door opens so that you can’t see the closet.

I was sure I’d be a bit cramped in the closet, but as I was small, I’d do better than most. I spent most of the day after that sleeping, but I set my alarm for seven minutes before Mikey and Gerard usually arrived home.

~

I was awakened by an annoying buzzing. I swatted my hand around, trying to catch the button, but then I remembered my plans for Gee. I got to my feet and ran up the stairs and out of his room. I pulled open the closet door to see that it was roomier than I thought it would be. I pressed myself against the back wall.

About five minutes later, I heard the door open and Mikey’s muffled voice, “Gee, I’m sure he didn’t leave, he was probably joking. Here, I’ll go get him from your room and bring him up. “

Gerard didn’t respond, he really thought I was mad at him. I waited till I heard Mikey close the basement door before I eased my way out of the closet and, as quietly as I could, snuck up behind him.

His head was down and his eyes appeared to be closed. Once I was close enough, I tackled him to the ground and straddled him.

“What the fuck, Mikey?” He muttered, trying to shove me off. Gerard’s hazel eyes were still closed.

“Hey, “I whispered, “Open your eyes, they’re so pretty.”

His eyelids flicked open and widened as he saw me, “F-frank? You aren’t mad at me?”

“Jesus, Gerard, I was joking too. I couldn’t stay mad at you even though you did tell me to fuck a gaping pussy.” I kissed him then, slowly, tasting his sweetness. At first he didn’t kiss back, but when he did, he did with a passion.

He lifted his arms and put one on my hips, the other making its way under my “Misfits” band tee. Gerard ran his fingers along my spine, forcing a groan from me. I was honestly trying to control myself, but I was still touching him heavily.

I had the strangest feeling he liked it, though.

He arched his back slightly, our bodies pressing together, sending shockwaves through me. Our kisses were getting lusty, and our bodies were again responding to the need, Gerard began to grind his hips against mine tantalizingly.

Moans were exchanged, we never broke the kiss, but we were getting amazingly heated before the basement door opened and Mikey’s voice said, “I don’t know where he is, but he isn’t in your room- Oh… I found him, but I think you did too.”

We broke apart, and Gerard glared angrily at Mikey before giving him the finger. Mikey looked offended, “Damn, I try to help you, then I walk in on you getting down with your boyfriend, and after that sight, I still get the finger. Seriously, man?”

Gee pouted, “You interrupted my happy time.”

“If I hadn’t come in, you and Frank might have, like, fucked in the middle of our living room. It’s a good thing I interrupted you, or mom would have smelled your sex juices.”

I twitched when he said “sex juices”. I got off Gerard and walked over to Mikey and hugged him tightly.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

I looked up at Mikey, smiled, and kissed him hard on the mouth. When I pulled away from him his eyes were huge.

“You just kissed your brother, so you know.” I couldn’t stop smiling.

Mikey shuddered and shoved me off of him before retreating upstairs to his room, yelling about rape. I turned back to Gerard, who was sulkily staring at his feet.

“Babe, I only did that so he would leave us alone the rest of the night, if you get what I’m saying.” I said, walking back over to him and stretching across his lap.

“If you weren’t so incredibly adorable, I’d slap you for kissing my brother.”

“Thank god you can’t resist me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh, next chapter is in Gee's P.O.V. I'm sorry updates have been slow, my best friend is in the hospital and this story is less important than she is. Uhh, I'm starting three new stories, one is a Waycest, one is another Frerard, and one is a Mikey + Midnight, because I love him dreadfully much. I would appreciate if you guys read and commented on those, too. Please comment and tell me if you'd read them.