Status: Active

The Fallen

o29

A Week or so After the Death of Michael James Way

Gerard’s P.O.V

He was staring at me. Staring at me like it was my fault. Like I killed him. Because I
destroyed his body, there was no way he could come back. No way we had made a mistake.
It was my fault. I shouldn’t have let him know, or get involved in any of this. But I’m repeating myself, and my despair means nothing to anyone anymore.

~

“Gerard, wake up.” I heard Frank’s voice floating over me. He shook me, attempting to wake me up. My eyes opened, but they were blurred by tears. Frank hadn’t spoken to me since our return home.

I whipped the tears from my eyes and looked at him blearily, “W-what’s wrong?”

“You were crying in your sleep. Were you dreaming about him?”

I nodded.

“I bet I could make them stop.” Frank said.

“And how would you do that?”

Frank held something I hadn’t noticed previously up. It was pointed at my chest. It was a
silver knife.

I swallowed, “W-what are you d-doing with that?”

“I’m going to kill you.”

~

I woke up again, for real, with tears in my eyes and sweat beading on my forehead and the back of my neck.

I stumbled up and made my way into the bathroom. My eyes had bags, my sleep had been irregular. Frank had been sleeping on the couch, I didn’t know why. I thought he was sill mad at me for snapping at him, but Frank wasn’t the type of person to stay mad about something like that.

I trudged upstairs, but seeing Frank lying on the couch, staring at the ceiling. I felt tears
sliding down my face. We hadn’t spoken in nearly a week, let alone hugged or kissed. I walked over to him and sat next to him, pulling him into my lap and wrapping my arms around him.

He began to cry, at first struggling away from me, but I held onto him.

“Frank,” I whispered.

He seemed to deflate, turning and burying his face in my neck for comfort. His body was wracked with sobs, I was surprised it had affected him like this; he hadn’t known Mikey more than half a year.

“What’s happening to us?” He breathed into my ear.

I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t know. I sighed and kissed his head. We fell silent, he still
cried, but with no noise.

There was a long moment of quiet, but it wasn’t awkward. Finally, I spoke, “I’m so sorry, baby.”

“Gerard?” He asked, further pressing into me in a way that felt almost as though he were melting into me, “Would you be mad if I told you something?”

I shook my head. The only thing that could hurt me more now were his goodbyes. I hoped that wasn’t what he was going to say.

“I love you.”

It was the first time either of us had said it, well, I had said it, but that was a time of so
much less importance. Now he was saying it to me, “I love you, too, Frankie. I always have and I always will. I’m so sorry I dragged you into my life like this.”

“Except for Mikey…well, you know, I think this has probably been the most fun I’ve had ever.”

It was just dawn, and Frank and I sat together for another hour or so before he got up to shower.

“Wanna some with me?”

A distraction that involved seeing Frank naked? Hell yes. And that’s what I told him.

~

We got downstairs and into my bathroom, our lips never breaking contact. My hand tugged at his shirt, his at my pants, and we broke our kiss just long enough to strip the other down.

Pulling him with me, I turned on the hot water. I was growing excited at the thought of this,
truth be told, the hot water running down our bodies as we touched in the most intimate ways. I hoped my wings didn’t get in the way.

Frank noticed this, “Already, Gee? We haven’t even done anything yet.”

His fingers “accidentally” brushed against my hard-on, and because we were both reduced to our boxers, I felt it and shivered.

As a sort of revenge, I grabbed him through his boxers and stroked with my thumb. He defiantly was hard now, if he hadn’t been before. Frank gasped loudly; I leaned in and bit his ear before whispering seductively, “Why don’t we get in now?”

Frank nodded, but before I let him, I trapped him against the wall, capturing his bottom lip
between mine and sucking. He shivered. I released him to take off his boxers, which he did,
conscious of my eyes watching. Frank hissed slightly as cold air hit his erection. He winked
at me before ducking into the shower. I heard him sigh at the warm water. What a tease.

Rolling my eyes, I removed my own boxers before slipping in behind him. One of my arms snaked around his waist, the other traveling teasingly down his thigh. Resting my head on his shoulder, I ran my tongue up his neck while simultaneously tracing circles on his inner thigh.

A whimper escaped him, a plea for me to stop my teasing and give him what he ached for. I bit gently on the spot under his ear that he liked. Frank’s arms wrapped around me backwards, his head fell onto my shoulder. The hot water most certainly wasn’t helping his needy erection, his shuddering body seemed to beg for the contact.

“Gerard, f-fucking touch me…” he pleaded.

I was wondering how long it would take him to ask me this. I debated just giving him what he lusted after. After a moment, I took my thumb and stroked down his length. Frank moaned loudly, his head pushing back onto my shoulder.

"M-more..."

This time I complied without hesitation, taking his cock and pumping slowly. I let my nails
graze his sensitive skin, he gasped my name and arched his back away from me.

I stopped just as his moans got louder.

He stared at me angrily, "Why'd you stop?"

"Why don't you let me wash you up and we can pick up where we left off?"

He glared up for a moment because his member was still painfully swollen. Sighing, he turned so he was standing opposite me. I squeezed some shampoo into my hand and lathered it up before massaging it into his hair. Frank's eyelids fluttered and closed, and he moaned quietly, standing on his toes so my fingers rubbed into his scalp.

I trailed my soap-covered fingers down the back of his neck, pulling him closer and attaching our lips. After thoroughly rinsing his hair off, I began to wash his body. He only just started washing my hair, but I made my way quickly down to his waist. I drew circles down his thigh, leaving soap bubbles in my wake.

Our lips connected once more as I took his erection and carefully rubbed from his base to his head, causing him to moan into our kiss.

Frankie pulled away from me and stretched so his lips brushed my ear, "I Love you so much... Gerard, I... I want to have sex with you."

For a second, I stopped and just stared at him, "R-really?"

He nodded.

"Now?"

Frank giggled in the most adorable way imaginable, "No, not in the shower, I imagine that would be slightly uncomfortable... And, uh, we don't have to do it unless you want to, but I'm game any time you want to."

I kissed him, pulling away with each word and rejoining our lips in between them, "I think that would be fantastic..."

So I finished washing him and hustled him out of the shower to go get ready. When he was gone, I washed myself, took care of my own problem,and dried off, for the most part. I poked my head around the door frame and saw Frank sitting on my bed, flipping through a sketchbook of mine. He was in a clean pair of boxers, my boxers actually, not that it mattered. They'd be on the floor soon enough.

His wet hair hung in his face, beads of water dripping down his beautiful form. I got hard again just looking at him.

"Hey babe. Which book are you looking at?" I asked as I walked out into my room, taking a seat on my bed and pulling him into my lap.

Frank looked at me curiously, "When did you draw these?"

He was holding the book I'd drawn my pictures of him in. I'd started that book when I'd just met him, "Mmm, when I'd just met you. Let's not talk about that now..."

I trailed off, biting and sucking on his neck. Frank smiled, obviously figuring out what my
meaning was, and turned in my lap, dislodging my lips. He ground his hips down into mine, causing gasps of lust from both of us. I felt up his chest, letting my fingers circle his nipples. He
reacted by knotting his fingers with my hair and biting my bottom lip hard.

My right hand dropped down to his waist and slid my fingers under the elastic of his boxers, pulling them down to his knees. Frank pushed me back onto the bed and did the same for me, throwing my underwear across the room.

He climbed back on top of me, pressing our hips together and creating friction with our two erections. We moaned almost simultaneously as he moved his hips to speed up the sensation. Frank grabbed his cock and ran his head down my length. My head pushed back into my pillow as I moaned loudly. He got faster and faster, he groaned just as loudly, before he gave up and thrust his hips into mine,the sweet friction never stopping. Sweat was breaking out on both of our foreheads, but neither of us cared at this point. We wanted each other.

I grabbed both of our cocks and began to pump us. Frank shuddered and gasped my name as our pre-cum mingled.

"Shit, Gerard, F-fuck me, please!" he whimpered.

I let go of us, shivering, "N-now?"

He nodded.

I rolled so he was under me and got up, dashing to the bathroom and digging through the drawers. I found what I was looking for and returned, holding the tube in my hand. Frank was laying on my bed, sides heaving. I felt my cock twitch.

Climbing back onto my bed, I spread his legs and sat between them.

"Honey, it's gonna hurt like hell, but to make it easier, I'm going to stretch you out a little first, okay?" I asked.

Frank nodded.

I put the tube on my dresser, took a pillow and folded it in half, slipping it under the small of his back.

"What's that for?" He asked quietly.

I looked up at him,"It should reduce the pain a little. Trust me, okay? I've done this before, the last thing I wanna do is hurt you. Are you ready?"

Frank swallowed, "I think so. If I tell you it hurts, you'll stop, right?"

"Of course."

"Alright," he said, his eyes closing, "do it."

I put two fingers into my mouth, sucking them for a moment before pulling them out and as smoothly and gently as possible, slid them inside him. Frank winced in pain and clenched his muscles.

"I know, honey, I know, relax. It'll only hurt more unless you relax." I whispered, reaching up to stroke his cheek.

He nodded and his muscles relaxed, "Okay, keep going."

I pushed forward again, as slowly as possible, angling upward slightly. He didn't wince again, but his hands clenched on the blankets, so I knew he still felt pain. I went just a little farther and, to my relief, he gasped, but not in pain.

My fingers brushed something hard, his prostate, and I thrust my fingers into him again, though I was still cautious. Frank moaned quietly, though I coud tell it was no longer painful for him. I hit that spot a couple more times before pulling out my fingers.

"Oh, my god. That felt good." Frank murmured.

I smirked, "It gets better. Hand me that white bottle, please."

He reached over to the dresser and grabbed the white tube before handing it to me. I unscrewed the cap and prepared to squirt some of the lubricant onto my fingers, but Frank spoke suddenly, "Wait, Gee, can I put it on you?"

I raised an eyebrow and handed him the tube. He sat up and applied some to to his fingers before reaching down and slowly rubbing it into my cock. His fingers rubbed up and down my length, forcing a moan out of me.

"Oh, Frank, stop... save my cumming for when we fuck."

He stopped, but not before kissing me deeply. Frank fell back onto the bed, spreading his legs again for me.

"Are you ready?"

He nodded.

I slowly slid into him, gasping slightly because of how tight he was. Frank, on the other hand, gasped in pain before reaching up and digging his nails into my back. I tried to aim upwards, the sooner I hit his prostate, the sooner his pain was replaced with ecstasy.

Frank tensed up, I knew I was hurting him, so I stopped.

"Are you sure you want to do this, honey? I hate hurting you." I stroked his hair.

Frank opened his eyes, "I do, Gerard. The pain goes away once you hit that spot, and I know you will. I like having you inside me, even if it hurts."

I nodded, and we stayed silent for a long couple of minutes before he whispered, "Okay, move now."

My hands moved to his hips, and I pushed upward in slow, steady strokes. It took longer this time, but I found that spot again, causing him to moan my name beneath me.

Aiming for that place again, I continued at the same pace, but Frank grabbed my hair and yanked me down and breathed into my ear, "H-harder, Gerard."

I sucked on his neck while thrusting into him harder. I was still cautious to be too viciouse with him at this point, but it felt very very good for both of us, and within a minute he was begging me to go faster.

My hips crashed into his, while Frank arched his body and raised his hips to meet my thrusts. It was intense and amazing, we were both quite vocal, screaming each others names as my pace increased yet again. I grabbed his cock, stroking him in time with my thrusts, making Frank shriek out in pleasure.

We'd only been at it for five minutes or so, but I was already approaching my orgasm.

"Fuck, Gerard, I'm so close!" He gasped out, his fingers knotting in my hair.

Shuddering, I managed to reply, "H-hold on, baby, wait for me... h-hold on."

I stroked him faster, and we reached our climaxes almost together,screaming each others names, his cum coated his own and my stomachs, and mine coating his insides.

I pulled out of him, panting hard, and rolled off of him, whipping the cum off of him with my sheets, doing the same for myself.

"I love you so much." Frank whispered, snuggling into my chest.

"I love you, too. Thank you, baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
Long, sexy chapter, eh guys?

@Ready Set Love: I understand you're pissed about Mikey's death, but come one, I had to spice it up. Would you rather it have been Frankie or Gee? Look, you mean so much to me I wrote specifically to you in my A/N. Comme onnnnnnn~ Dun be mad at me! I wrote sexy-time! DDD:

Guys, I was listening to Jizz in my Pants by The Lonely Island while writing this :3
Commmmmennntttt? This is my longest chapter, I believe. Sorry it's a filler. I wanted them to have sex. So they did. :D Love me, hate me.