Status: Active

The Fallen

oo8

Gerard’s P.O.V

I was stricken. What did he want? Unconsciously, I leaned forward, willing him to answer my question. What. What What What What What?

I have infinite patience. I always have since before I came here. It doesn’t mean I can’t growl shortly when Frank stayed quiet. Come on, babe. Tell me what you had to say.

“I…Want…”

There it was again. Suddenly, he whimpered. A look of terror crossed over his beautiful sleeping features. I wanted to hold and comfort him, but I was afraid to wake him. He whimpered again, slightly louder this time.

“I want you….Gee…”

My eyes went round and my heart fluttered. He’s dreaming… He doesn’t mean it…. But what if he did? He asked me to come over. He… No. A boy as beautiful and warm and alive as Frank couldn’t possibly love a horrible creature like me. But he doesn’t know for sure that I’m not normal….

A second later, he woke up, panting. When he saw me, he latched onto me, which I found quiet surprising as last time I was this close to him I was molesting him. Then it dawned on me he was crying.

Weak sobs escaped him as his arms circled my neck. I hated myself for reacting this way, but my pants got tighter. I tried to shove my rising testosterone levels to the back of my head. I wound my arms around him, trying not to enjoy the feeling of his body against mine.

“Gerard, Gee, it was terrible. They were dead all dead. And the blood… it was everywhere. And you, you were standing with your wings out, you were covered in it. You told me not to worry. You said you’d never hurt me…. And you were dead. But you’re already dead. You’re a Fallen Angel, aren’t you?”

My eyes closed and I began to shiver, “N-no… No. I… I… You can’t, please. You can’t know.”

My eyes flew open. I was panting on my bed, staring at the ceiling of my room and covered in sweat.

It was a dream…. That’s all… he doesn’t know… I dreamed it all!

For now, at least, my identity was safe. I wonder how much of that was a dream… I can’t even remember going to school today.

“Mikey! Mikey! Get down here I need to ask you something!” I screamed up the stairs. My step brother opened my door and peeked inside a minute or so later.

“You okay, Gee? Let me see if your fever has gone down.” He approached me and felt my forehead, “Damn, you’re covered in sweat. Did we have another sex dream about our little friend?”

I hissed angrily, “No. I had a nightmare, actually. Freaky shit.”

Mikey nodded, “Well, other than the sweat, you seem to be perfectly okay.”

“M-mikey… so I had a fever, and I stayed home from school today, right?”

Mikey raised an eyebrow. He looked very Mikey-like, “Yes. Did your dream partially consist of you being at school?”

I nodded absently and Mikey left my room, bidding me a soft goodbye. That was one o the things I truly loved about him. He knew when to ask and when not to ask. And even if we screwed with each other the fair amount, we were okay.

Well, he was okay.

I, certainly am not, nor do I think I will ever be, okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but SO DRAMATIC. Well, now you all know what Gee is. A Fallen Angel. Hello, title is The Fallen..... lol. Comments? When I was writing this, I thought that Frankie would find out. Then I'm all.... Too soon, no way! Sexy, though, ehh?