Status: Active

The Fallen

oo9

Tuesday

Frank’s P.O.V

Second Period

I yawned and put my head on my arms. It was the middle of Algebra, and I got a total of three hours of sleep last night. I had a freaky-ass dream consisting of several slaughtered family members and friends and an angel. I couldn’t see the angels face, but he seemed strangely familiar.

When he spoke, he told me not to be afraid because he would protect me. And yet he was covered in blood. His voice didn’t sound familiar, though, so I disregarded it. The dream still kept me up. I couldn’t figure out why this was happening, but before I could dwell on the dream any further, I slipped into sleep.

It was dead quiet. I didn’t know where I was, but it looked like a small path in a forest. I walked down it, feeling eyes on me from the brush surrounding us. I shivered.

The path came to an open glade. The wind stirred the grasses gently, but that isn’t what drew my attention. In the center was a creature. It was larger than me, but curled into a ball. It had massive wings, jet black and crumpled at its sides. Fear sliced through me as it raised its head and stared at me with dilated eyes.

It pulled back its lips and hissed angrily at me. I took several steps back before I heard it in my mind ‘What if I promised you that you will never die?’


My head snapped up off the desk, and I was panting weakly. The teacher, Mr. Anderson, glared at me, “Have a nice nap, Mr. Iero? Detention.”

I had half a mind to cuss him out, but that would lead to more detention and a referral, probably. I just hoped that lunch comes fast. I still have some questions to ask Gerard…

Lunch

Gerard’ P.O.V

I was happy to be back at school today. I was happy my dream had been just a dream. I was happy I got to see Frank. I was happy it was lunch. I’m in a very happy mood today, which is quite unusual for me.

I’m sitting in my corner, poking around the lunch Mikey packed me. Lately, he’s been insisting that I actually eat…. Not like I gain nutrition from this shit…. But because he was nice about it, I told him I’d try.

I felt a presence behind me. The reason I sit in the back is so no one comes behind me. For some odd reason, I hate when people are behind me. They could be preparing a knife to stab me with….

I turned around to see Frank staring at me.

I blinked, “Yes?”

He smiled, “Can I sit with you? There’s something I need to share, but I think you’re the only one who’d understand.”

I swallowed nervously and nodded. He sat down next to me at the circular table, our thighs touching, before I asked, “So, um, Frank. What… seems to be the problem?”
Dammit, I sound like a Therapist.

He giggled, “You sound like a therapist!”

I rolled my eyes and gestured for him to continue, he did, “Well, I’ve been having these dreams lately…. The first one, My family members and friends were dead, and their blood was everywhere. There was this angel in the center of it all, and he was covered in blood. He said he’d protect me, he told me not to be afraid. I thought he looked familiar but I couldn’t see his face.

In the second one, I found this clearing and this bent over broken angel thing was there and I couldn’t see details because it was all black, but it stared at me and sort of spoke in my head. It asked me ‘What if I promised you that you will never die?’”

It was silent. My eyes were huge. He had the dream. He had the dream. He may not know it was me yet, but he had experienced the dream the same. The second one, well… that just about summed me up when I first got here. A broken shadow with wings and eyes. Wait, the first time he’d dreamed this, it had been in my dream.

Which means…. This is probably a dream, too! Oh thank god. “It’s a dream…”

Frank looked confused, “Yes, Gee. Both of them are.”

“No, no,” I waved at him vaguely, no longer worried, “This is a dream.” I gestured around at the cafeteria. Frank shook his head , “No it isn’t Gee….”

I smiled. I was convinced that this was in fact a figment of my imagination. Which means….

“Hey Frankie, because this is a dream, I don’t have to worry about the consequences of this action.” I smirked.

He looked confused, “What action?”

“This.”

I grabbed his chin and pulled his face close to mine. Without thinking, I pressed my lips sweetly into his, moving my lips as to caress his. I pulled away, smiling to myself. To bad I only dreamed kissing him…

“Gee, this isn’t a dream, and you just kissed me. That, and you didn’t help me with my dream. I’m…. I’m gonna go. B-bye.”

He looked very confused as he stood and shuffled off to Mikey’s table. Two things occurred to me simultaneously. Number one, This wasn’t a dream, and Frank really has been dreaming about my being a Fallen Angel. Number two, I fucking kissed him, and he’s probable never gonna talk to me again.

Great, Gerard. You fucking get yourself into this shit. Congratulations, you’re a dumbass.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHMIGAWD, THEY KISS! But what happens now? Comment if you love me <3