Status: Comments i don't mind i need some help on what u think......i know there are some errors, but i you want could u fix it for me?

Naruto/Gaara

The Sleepover

OK so anyways the sleepover went like this: 1.we played truth or dare which seems like forever, and so on.
“Naruto I dare you to dress up like a girl for the rest of the night,” Tenten said oh so happily.
“Wait, what? No no no no,” I said with a squeaky voice.
“Naruto you have to do it, for Gaara?” Sakura said.
“Fine!” I said loudly, with a face and with that I was back in my room changing. Luckily for me I had just an outfit. It was an elegant white kimono in white with delicate design patterns with matching kimono sash obi belt. It only took a while to put on but once I got my little blue fan I headed back out to the others, where I found Neji and Rock Lee wearing the others outfits. As soon as I was out in the open everyone looked and started giggling. Must have been the makeup, I thought.
“Wow Naruto what a pretty girl you make,” Tenten said trying to hold a straight face before starting to laugh.
“Yea, yea just you wait I will get you,” I said plainly.
“Well it is your turn Naruto,” Rock Lee said with a grin on his face.
“Hhhhmmm,” I hummed to myself, thinking,” I dare you to dress up as…..INO!”
“HUH? INO, NO PLZ PLZ PLZ NO, ANYTHING BUT THAT,” she begged.
“Nope, I ain’t changing my mind, now go do it,” I ordered.
It went on for bit more but the rest were truths, so not fun, but we went and had snacks. The pillow fight was a blast. The dress up I guess was in the truth or dare but I used this as a way to change back to my normal outfit. Hehe, but so did Tenten and the others, the dancing went great except for the fact that my feet kept getting stepped n by Lee. After our last meal of pizza, we all hit the hay, it was a blast I hope Gaara was happy because this was all for him, my baby boy, well my baby who is my man. I would like him any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was short but the rest of the day went like that, plz leave me comments