Status: Complete.

Everybody's Losing Control

Forever.

It was four days later. Mya was still in hospital in Forks, all her fingers strapped onto splints, a bandage round her head and drips in her arms to repair deep bruising. She was in a private room under Carlisle’s care only, and always had Seth in there with her. She had never been awake long enough to be able to find out what happened after she passed out, but she knew that everyone else was fine, Collin and Emmett having healed up perfectly from the axe wounds (obviously).

Right now she was on the verge of waking up, and could feel two sets of hands grabbing onto both of hers.

“Mya? Possum? Are you awake?”

Mya fluttered her eyes open to see her mum and dad sitting either side of her.

“Oh honey, we were so worried! I nearly had a heart attack when Leah rang Will and told him the Seattle murderers had taken you!” Carrie whimpered, squeezing Mya’s hand.

“Thank the Lord the Cullen family and the boys from the reservation got to you in time,” Mitch said gratefully.

“I owe them my life. Especially Seth,” Mya whispered.

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed when you’ve briefly been awake, but he hasn’t left your side. At all. Dr Cullen even let him into the x-ray viewing room. Sue dragged Seth out home about an hour ago to eat a proper meal, shower and change his clothes,” Carrie giggled.

“Luckily, your school are fully supportive of neither of you needing to return to school for a while. At least for another week anyway. Then you’ve got your final exams and you can leave school forever,” Mitch smiled.

“Can we not talk about school?” Mya pleaded.

“Of course, Possum,” Mitch chuckled, “Will’s coming in an hour, by the way. He’s been a wreck,”

“And Dr Cullen’s going to assess your health today to see if you’re fit to come home,” Carrie added, “If you didn’t have such good friends here, we’d have to move. All you seem to do if get hurt!”

“Please don’t make us move! Please!” Mya begged.

“We’ll talk about it later,” Mitch said sadly.

Just then the door opened, and Seth stepped in. Tears sprung to his eyes as he noticed Mya was fully awake, making her parents smile and stand up.

“We’ll leave you two alone to catch up,” Mitch said softly.

“I’m in need of a strong coffee anyway,” Carrie grinned.

She winked at Mya before leaving her and Seth alone. He ran to her side, smothering her in a hug.

“I don’t know what I’d do if you had to leave,” Seth whispered furiously.

“I couldn’t leave you,” Mya whispered back.

Edward opened the door and beckoned Seth to come towards him, smiling at Mya as he did so. As the two men whispered to each other, Mya took the time to look around her room. Just as she thought - completely white. Before she knew it, Edward was gone, and it was just Mya and Seth once more.

“You won’t have to go anywhere. Edward was outside the door and reading your parents’ minds the entire time – you’re not going to leave,” Seth smiled

Then Seth pressed his lips firmly to hers, Mya kissing passionately back. She reached her hands up, pulling his face closer, so he pushed his tongue past her lips, tangling it roughly with hers. Then Mya winced as the needles in her arms got knocked. Seth pulled away, smiling apologetically.

“You look a lot better today,” he said softly, sitting down in a chair next to her bed.

“I feel a lot better. Are you finally going to tell me what happened?” Mya asked.

“So you’re not going to fall asleep this time?” Seth teased.

“It’s not my fault Carlisle’s got me so doped up on morphine!” Mya protested.

“Chillax! Well, after I got us outside, Jasper, Emmett, Carlisle, Collin, Jared and Leah tore the other two vampires apart. Then Jasper and Emmett came for the one that attacked you and did the same. While Carlisle and Jasper got everyone that was asleep out the building…”

“Asleep? But vampires can’t sleep!” Mya interrupted, confused.

“We realised it was a state of mind, a mental illusion that Jase could instigate. While Carlisle and Jasper got everyone else out, Sam, Emmett, Leah, Jared and Collin started a fire and burnt all the body parts so they couldn’t come back. Carlisle had come in his car just incase, so he then brought us some spare clothes. He checked your vitals over before taking you straight here. You’ve only been awake for ten minutes at the most about 6 times in the last 4 days. I’ve been so worried about you, baby,” Seth explained, whispering the last part.

“I love you so much. I owe you my life,” Mya murmured.

“How about you just spend it with me instead?” Seth said softly.

“W-What?!” Mya stuttered.

“This isn’t my proposal, it’s just a verbal promise. I want to grow old with you, Mya. I want to be the father of your children and I want us to be together until we draw our dying breaths,” Seth said shyly.

“For real?” Mya whispered.

“For real,” Seth nodded.

“Then I verbally promise to spend the rest of my life with you,” Mya grinned.

“Now, do you want to tell Willem, or should I?” Seth smirked.

Mya giggled, making Seth’s smirk turn into a smile. He leant down a captured her lips again, sealing their promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.
I'm sad that this story's over because I really did love it, but all good things have to come to and end, right?

Thank you to everyone that's commented!
Secrets-that-die
Taste
LeahGaskarth
Dodger
AlishaIeroVeex
Sara_Gates
Night89
DarkFireAngel
Seeley-Booth
Yaya.ao
Champagne.Kisses
RumourHasIt?
SmexyPeanutButter
Skyway_Avenue
Redda
LatteIV
Bella.Rider
Shutter;
PhoebenPaige
Twilightlanie101
Babygirl1312
Shaylove
Crooked Clown
Imanacidrainbow
Ameliabelle
SummerJazLyrics
THE_MoJo
XxxCarpeDiemxxX
Tiger Kitty Go RAWR!

Comments would be appreciated!!
xo