Secrets

oo2

“I can’t believe you guys did that! I can’t believe he did that! Gosh… what a jerk. He said it would make him like you?” Embry scoffed. “I’m going to have to have a long talk with him about the way he’s treated you… I never saw this coming! He’s not usually a jerk.”

“No! You can’t talk to him about it. I don’t think I was supposed to tell… And I know he’s not usually a jerk… That’s why I liked him in the first place. He was always so nice. He couldn’t even look at me this morning.”

“Oh… Well, I’m sure things will get better.”

I shook my head. “I don’t think they will…”

“Well, you can always hope, can’t you?”

I nodded. “I guess so…”

Band was almost over, and I was putting away my flute. Embry was beating on random things with his drumsticks.

“Hey guys, make sure you practice. We have a big night coming up soon!” Mr. Culbertson said as we all began to leave the room. The bell rang after everyone had already left.

“Okay, I gotta go to Algebra…” I said to Embry.

“Yeah… good luck.” He smiled half heartedly and patted my shoulder.

“Hey Embry…” I called after him.

“Yeah?” He turned around, looking intently at me.

“Thanks… for this morning. It’s really helped a lot.”I smiled and then walked away, not at all ready to face him…
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhhh this is really short! Oh wellll...

Hehe... Please comment! :D

XOxooxoxo.. Britney :D