In the Realms of Angels

Angelica & Daemonica

Knowing now what you do know, that i am an angel... what does that make you think of me? I'll tell you right now, that what happened 100 years ago cannot compare to what is yet to come... what is coming, you ask? I'm not even sure about that yet...

I suppose i'll tell you though, what happened 100 years ago...

But first....

You need to know the background...

Some people call it the "spiritual war", constantly raging on in the heavens. That is incorrect. It's not an all out war like many people assume it. Hell isn't full of brave souls. They are deceitful and craven. They work by any means necessary... They prefer sneak attacks and witty diversions to frontal assaults.

Even if they were to launch a frontal assault, we are some of the strongest angels... We guard the front lines with vigilance.

First is Christopher Anthony, the fearless leader, A.K.A. "Dad". As the oldest of us, he has taken it upon himself to watch out for us all like his children. He is accordingly the wisest and strongest. He knows the ways of Hell's hordes well... seeing as how he's been on the front lines for about 2000 years anyways... He acts as liaison between us and the Angelic Council who defer directly to none other than God Himself... and of course, due to his age,

Next up is Marcus, "Eyes". The man can take the wings off a fly at 1000 yards with his longbow. Marcus is a master marksman in every regard, and a dearly close friend. Almost like the brother i never had...

Last of the Commanders on the front line is Myself. Titus is my name... My nickname? "Hagosha". Yes, it's Japanese... I'm the Guardian Angel of the troupe. Somehow, whenever someone seems to be getting in too deep, or something seems to be about to go awry, I always manage to get in and "save the day" so to speak... I'm not sure how i always manage, but it seems to be Divine providence.

The demonic leaders are somewhat more enigmatic, however, as they rarely show themselves. They choose to remain in shadows. The only true structure we know of in Hell is the current "Prince of the World"... Satan himself... Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, whatever name you give him... He used to be an Angel just like us... but because of his greed, he fell... and now, when the day of Judgment comes, he'll suffer in Hell just like the rest of the legions of tormented souls...

Something is changing, though... I can feel it... Something is seething in hell's depths...

I'm not sure what it is....

But from our position by the chasm fixed between Heaven and Hell, we can feel it's presence rising like an ill tide... but... Whatever it is, We'll stop it... We cannot fail. Not with God as our strength. So we await the day of Judgment with eager hearts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo... This is moreover a description of the three major Angelic generals on the front lines and a bit of background of Heaven and Hell.