‹ Prequel: Black Roses

White Lilies

Things Are Better If I Stay

He sat on the couch as she paced the living room, his eyes never leaving her.
“But why are you here?” She asked after spending 10 minutes thinking of the right words to say.
Frank looked and felt a little shocked, didn’t she want him there? “Audrey rang me pretty worried, I phoned Eve and she was too…I had to come Tay…”
Tears were streaming down her cheeks once again as she made her way over to him. She crawled onto his lap, put her arms around him in yet another hug and buried her face in his neck.
“I’m so glad you came,” she whispered against his skin.

“You’re what?!”
“I’m just staying over for tonight and tomorrow. No need to worry Brian.”
She had fallen asleep curled up on his lap, face still buried in his neck, so he’d carried her up to her room and tucked her up in bed.
“You know how much I love being on tour,” he smiled, though the phone was breaking up. “I’m going to check on her. Bye Bri!”
He flipped his phone shut and placed it on Taylor’s bedside table.
Taking his hoodie off he lifted the covers and slipped into the bed next to her.
Even though she was asleep she moved over and cuddled into his chest.

“………I love……her. Bye Bri.!”
“What is it?” Sarah asked noticing Brian’s confused look once he’d shut his phone.
He glanced at the phone questionably. “The connection was breaking up but…I swear I’ve just heard Frankie admit to loving Taylor…”