Step in My Shoes and See Me True

OH MY HOlY EYELINER

Omg I really had to use the rest room. So I raised my hand and the teacher walked over.

"Yesssssss Ms. Steineckert?" Dr. Lemon shouted.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"May I use the rest room?"

He danced away and came back with a pink piece of paper and I filled it out. He told me where the bathrooms were. Like I already didn't know. Okay I didn't know so what, I would have found them sooner or later. I grabbed my sketchpad and headed out the door. I tripped over the door stopper and someones arms caught me. It was Gerard. Omg butterflies formed in my stomach like when I see Mikey. My sketchpad flew out of my arms.

"You're a bit of a klutz are you not." He was smiling I could hear it in his voice.

"I... uh.... am" I whispered out.

Gerard stood my up straight and walked over to my sketchpad. He opened it and I could only hope he didn't see the picture I was working on of him and Mikey. Oh no a smile was on his face. I took off running toward the bathroom. Tears were welling up in my eyes.

I got to the bathroom door and walked in. I herd foot steps following me. I walked to the stick and looked at my self in the mirror. My eyes were bright around my black eyeliner. My hair was okay but I puled it up into a pony and left two strands hanging in front of my face. I walked out ad ran right into Gerard. He had my sketchpad and another one in his hands.

"You really good. Why'd you run away?" He placed his arm around my shoulders and started to walk me back to class.

"Thank you. Sorry I've never shown my drawings to anyone at lest not from that one."

Someone's hand grabbed mine. I could tell it wasn't Mikey's or Gerard's. I was all of a sudden pulled from Gerard's arms into someone else's. Fear pulled into my face.

"Is this sun of a bitch bothering you?" It was Jason.

"N-no. Could you please take your hands off me?"

"Well a hot ass little thing like you should really be in m arms anyways." He started to pull me in the other direction. He put one of his hands on my ass and squeeze. My face was scared even more.

Bob and Ray appeared at the end of the hallway. Bob looked pissed and so did Ray. Jason still had his arms around me. Gerard stepped in and pulled them lightly off of me. I snuggled in his chest because I was scared. He wrapped both his arms around me and we started to walk back to class. Bob and Ray joined us.

"Want to hang out with us after school?"

"Sure."

"Lily guess what." Bob and Ray whispered in my ears.

I turned to face them. Their faces was a few inches from mine.

"Yes?"

"Gerard likes YOU!!!!!!!" Ray and Bob sang together.

Gerard when redder then a tomato. He tried not to meet my eyes but it showed all over his face. We were standing outside of my class now. I walked in after I hugged them all. I went to the back of the room where I was sitting before. The seat next to me was empty before but now someone was sitting there. Omg it was Jason. Gulp. I stopped breathing. Breath I kept yelling in my head. I walked slowly to the back and to my seat. Jason put his hand on my leg and started to slide it upward. I grabbed his hand before he got any closer. I hissed, "Keep your filthy hands off me. I DON'T like you!."

The bell rang and I was the first one out of the class.