Step in My Shoes and See Me True

The Mall

I kept telling myself to stop crying and I did. I walked back upstairs to my room and got in the shower. Though after thought pulled into my head. I just pushed them all away. I hoped out of the shower for a second and and turned my I-pod on.The cool air made goose bumps appear. I shuddered at them. I returned to the water and washed away all the pain I was feeling.

After I showered I dried my hair and picked out what I was going to wear. Which was a Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt with my black skinny jeans,and my favorite pair of red converse that all my old friends signed and my hoodie.I grabbed my cell and ATM card and was about to head out the door when I herd moans in the hallway. I was oh so thankful that I had the kept to my bedroom door. I stepped out in the hallway shaking I locked the door and headed out to my car.

I decided to call Emma to see if she wanted a ride to the mall.She had given me her cell number last-night. So I punched in the number and it rang three time before anyone picked up.

"Sarah HIII."

"Hey Emma I am on my way to the mall do you want to ride with me?"

"Thanks for the offer but I am already here.Were waiting on You, Mikey,and Gerard. So hurry up."

"Oh okay I'll be there in 10."The call ended. I turned my car on and my CD player started to blast This Conversation is Over by Alesana.

I arrived at the mall five minutes later. I didn't know where everyone would be but I got lucky because I saw Gerard and Mikey about ten feet ahead of me.I run up to them and said, "Boo!" Mikey jumped and Gerard snapped around. His face was priceless.

"Lily Hi.Way to seek up on us. " They both said.

"Sorry...Can I walk with you guys?"

Gerard put his arm around my waist and said, "Do you even have to ask?" His mouth was by my ear sending shivers jump and down my spine.

We all walked int he mall towards the food court and everyone was there; Emma who was sitting on Frank's lap, Bob in the middle of kissing Ray or was it Ray kissing Bob?,Erika pocking Bert's hand,and Lizzy looking at Mikey. Mikey walked over to her and placed a kiss on her lips and then turned to stare at Gerard and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um please DON"T say anything about Ray and Bob dating okay