Sequel: More Than You Know
Status: active when I want it to be.

The Rev's Undying Syn

Not Again

I woke up early and groaned. Why do I have to be up? I rolled out of bed and went to my window and opened the drapes to look outside. Not that light out. I grabbed my phone and saw the time was 4:11 in the morning. I groaned again and walked downstairs and stopped once I heard voices.

“Jimmy don’t meddle in his life. He is happy with his adopted mother.” I heard Uncle Zacky say

“I know but dude, his mom abuses him. I have to get him out.” Dad said. I sat on the steps

and thought. Who the hell are they talking about? Is it John?

“You need to tell Grace your thoughts and plans.” Zacky said.

“Zack she doesn’t need to know that yet. She is already going through a hard time as it is. I won’t put such a burden on her.” Dad said and stood. I jumped up and went to the top of the stairs and waited for dad to find me. He walked right by and went to the kitchen. I looked past him and my mouth went agape. Uncle Zacky walked by and saw me.

“Grace.” He said and I smiled.

“Yo.” I said. He looked at me and motioned for me to walk downstairs. I got up and went to him.

“So don’t tell your father I said this, but he, Val, and Matt are going to get John out of that house. Then-“

“Why are you up Grace?” dad asked.

“Uh……..I couldn’t sleep and Uncle Zacky told me something and I am very very happy!” I said.

“What did he tell you?” He said.

“You’ll never get it out of me while I am still alive.” I said and started running. He groaned.

“Child you are too hyper for it being 4:30 in the morning.” He said and followed me.

“Nu uh, I am hyper and want coffee!” I said and took a sharp turn, stumbled on my foot, and fell face first into the table. I landed on the floor and let out a breath.

“Oh my god are you ok Grace?” dad and Zacky asked.

“Yup, just fine.” I said and he helped me up. I went to the kitchen and felt something warm running down my neck.

“What the- AHHHH!” I screamed and dad ran in and saw the blood on my hand. Zacky grabbed a towel and put it on my cut and then dad grabbed the first aid kit and put a band aid on my head.

“Ok we need to be extremely careful now.” Dad said

“Yeah.” I said getting slightly light-headed. I put my head down and closed my eyes, hoping the on-coming headache would pass, it didn’t. I passed out.

Jimmy’s POV

I turned to Grace and saw she was sound asleep. I smiled and went to the fridge and got out some milk, for my coffee. Zacky sat down next to Grace, trying to wake her to tell her to go up to her own room but she wouldn’t wake.

“Dude something’s wrong.” Zacky said and I walked over and shook Grace gently. She didn’t move.

“Call her doctor and Matt.” I said and picked her up and got her coat and brought her to the car. I went back in and saw Zacky on the phone.

“Tell Matt to get you and go to the hospital. And her doctor, tell him that we’re on our way.” I said and Zacky nodded. I grabbed my shoes and the keys and went back out by the car. I got in and started it up. I drove the six miles to the hospital and got Grace out. I walked into the hospital and the nurse looked at me.

“Get Dr. Forreman.” I said and she nodded. I set Grace down in a wheelchair and Dr. Forreman walked out.

“What’s wrong?” He asked wheeling her in the back.

“Well she ran around, hit her head, and passed out.” I said and he nodded. He got her into a bed and hooked her up.

“I’m going to run some tests, you’ll have to wait in the waiting room.” He said and I nodded. I got up and walked out into the waiting room, my arms around crossed. I sat down on a chair and opened my cell. I clicked on my Facebook and updated my status

Daughter in hospital, this sucks.

I leaned back and closed my eyes and thought. Only a month ago I was on our last tour date, drunk. I didn’t have a care in the world, I was madly in love with Leana, and I still am, and I had no idea who Grace was. Now her mother is dead, I took her in, she goes to the local high school, which she already did. She has a boyfriend, still I don’t agree with that. And she has cancer. Her life is hell, and I probably am only adding to it by my choice to adopt John. I kept thinking why did this have to happen to her?

“Dude you ok?” I heard and opened my eyes to see Matt, Val, and Zacky.=

“Yeah I’m fine.” I said and sat up.

“Do you know what’s wrong?” Val asked.

“No the doctor sent me out here.” I said a hint of annoyance seeping through.

“She’ll be fine.” Matt said. I looked at him and nodded. The back doors opened and I saw Dr.
Forreman.

“Is she ok?” I asked. He looked at me.

“Well, we ran a couple tests and got stumped. WE did another bone marrow biopsy and, Mr. Sullivan your daughter is dying, faster than we thought. Yesterday we thought she was fine, but now, even before she hit her head she was getting worse. The only way to save her is to do a bone marrow transplant.” He said.

“I’ll do it.” I said and he looked surprised.

“Oh, ok, um well come with me.” HE said and I followed him.

Val’s POV

I heard the word dying and bone marrow transplant. My heart broke right there. I watched as Jimmy walked out with the doctor. Matt wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head.

“She’s dying.” I said and Matt looked at me.

“What?” He asked.

“I heard the doctor say she’s dying.” I said tears falling. I took out my cell and walked out. I scrolled down my contacts and found Michelle’s number.

“Why are you calling me at 5 in the morning?” Michelle asked.

“Grace is in the hospital.” I said leaning on the wall.

“Oh my god we’ll be right there.” She said and hung up. I hung up and found Jessica’s number. I pressed talk and waited.

“Hello.” I heard a guy.

“Is this Andy?” I asked.

“Yeah who’s this?” He asked.

“Oh this is Val, can I talk to your mom?” I asked and heard a sigh.

“Yeah but if I get killed for waking her up its all on you.” He said and I laughed.

“Hello?” She asked.

“Jess?” I asked and she was quiet.

“Yeah who’s this?” She asked.

“Val.” I said and she made a sound.

“What is it?” She asked.

“Um, Grace is in the hospital.” I said and she gasped.

“Why?” She asked.

“Well you knew that she had cancer right?” I asked.

“No, when did she get diagnosed?” She asked.

“About three or four days ago. But her doctor said that she’s dying and needs a bone marrow transplant. I thought that I would tell you since, you are her aunt.” I said.

“Thank you. Which hospital are you at?” She asked.

“Huntington Beach Local Hospital.” I said and she took a breath.

“Ok I’ll be there in a few minutes.” She said and hung up. I did the same and walked back to Matt and Zacky. I sat down and leaned on Matt.

“Where were you?” He asked.

“I called Michelle and then Jess.” I said.

“Jess?” Matt asked.

“Grace’s Aunt. I told her about Grace and she’s coming up, probably with Andy.” I said.

“Jimmy didn’t want anyone to know about Grace’s cancer.” He said.

“I don’t care. I figured that she should know since Grace is very close to Andy and it’s her aunt. And Jimmy won’t argue with me, I’m pregnant.” I said and he sighed.

“I know.” He said and got quiet. I held onto Matt and waited for Jimmy to come back out.

I must have dosed off because someone was shaking me to wake up.

“Hmm?” I asked sitting up seeing Jess, Andy, James, and Jimmy.

“They want you to go back and do the bone marrow thing.” Jimmy said.

“I can’t.” I said looking at him.

“Why?” HE asked.

“Hello, I am impregnated.” I said. He nodded and groaned.

“Well thanks for calling Jess.” He said. I nodded, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
so it's been a while. I'm so sorry for not updating. I feel so bad. Well with school, testing, friends, forgetting to email the copy of this chapter to myself, and other stuff my life has been busy.

I know i made it sad. But this is going to be sad. But do not worry, she isn't going to die. I know that gives away the ending but, I can't make her die if I want to make a sequel now can I?

Well read this. Its true and all of my awesome TRUS fans please do this. I have two gay cousins and know a lot of other gays. Don't be a mean bully.

♥TH3 R3V♥