Sequel: More Than You Know
Status: active when I want it to be.

The Rev's Undying Syn

Where Am I Going

After talking it up with my fave band I got home and walked up the stairs to my room and passed out.

In the morning I woke up to the doorbell. I sat up and walked downstairs and went to the door I opened it and saw the band.

"And why are you here at what ever time it is?" I asked leaning on the door.

"To meet your mom." Matt said.

"Well she's either passed out from drinking or at her moms. And if she's passed out, good luck waking her up." I said.

"Well then Jimmy will." He said. I let them in and told Jimmy where her room was and he left. I went to the big brown chair and fell on top of it. I put my legs over the side and grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. Zacky looked at me.

"Well sit down the couch doesn't bite." I said and turned on music. I leaned my head back and listened. I heard some rapid steps and looked up at Jimmy. He had a scared look.

"I need Grace." He said and I got up, much to my dismay. I walked up the stairs and walked into my mothers room and screamed. My knees gave way and Jimmy grabbed me. I fell to the floor and cried. My mom was lying on the floor with her throat slit and a knife in her hand.I leaned over and cried. I may have hated her guts but she was my mom, she gave me life. I heard more foot steps and heard four gasps. I crawled over to her and collapsed on her crying.

"Grace come here, Matt call 911." Jimmy said. I just laid there. Someone walked over and picked me up. I cried into their shoulder.

The police got there and took my mom away. I am currently sitting with Jimmy leaning on him and having a talk with a cop.

"Grace was your mom Bipolar at any chance?" The cop asked.

"I don't know I didn't watch her every fucking move." I said.

"Ok, well was she depressed?" He asked.

"All I know is that she was a bitch." I said. "And hated me."

"Well since the system doesn't have any other family for you we're going to have to send you to foster care." He said.

"What no, I am not going to some fucking strangers house and have them hate me. I would rather live on my own." I said standing up and walking away. I went and sat outside. I then stood up and climbed the tree in my backyard. I leaned on my branch and thought.

Jimmy's POV

I sat there dumbfounded first Grace's mother dies, then the cops are saying she has to go to foster care. I mean that's cruel. I looked at them.

"Hey can I take her in?" I asked and the cop turned around.

"Are you a family member?" HE asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"And are you and uncle, brother?" He asked.

"No I'm her father." I said looking down at him.

"You're not in the records." He said.

"That's because her mother hated me and yeah." I said.

"Well we'll have a social worker come check out your home and then we'll get back to you." He said.

"Where will she go in the meantime?" I asked.

"Probably to a friends house. The check will be over in about two days." He said. I nodded and walked out back. I heard something in the trees and it sounded like singing. I looked up and saw Grace.

Maybe being alone is what I need,
Maybe having no family is what I want
Maybe being me is a bad thing.
I just want to fly away.


I climbed up the tree and sat next to her.

"Grace it's OK." I said and she leaned on me.

"Where am I going?" She asked.

"Well for the next few days, a friends house, then girl you're coming to live with me and Leana." I said.

"Why you aren't family." She said looking up at my face.

"Grace yeah I am." I said.

"My mom would have told me if you were." She said.

"She hated me, she told you that I hated you and killed myself." I said.

"Wait, you're my dad?" She asked.

"In the flesh and blood." I said and she hugged me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok it may suck horribly. please comment and subscribe!!!!