Status: Had to go back to school, will update first chance I get. Thanks. :(

Wishes (Year One)

I wish I could have a good time.

Tom had asked me to hang out with him at his house rather than mine since Oliver and Chris seemed to be there to get on my nerves. It was stupid now. I couldn't go a day with out them making some sort of rude comment or making fun of me or something. Oliver was always there to add fuel to the fire too, making some smart-ass remark. It's been three days since I smacked Chris. Savvy was coming back tomorrow and Tashia and myself hung out yesterday at some coffee house.

“They're sods. Don't even bother stressin' over it.” Tom said as he cleaned his camera. He was at his desk and I was laying on his bed. I was telling him about Chris' antics with Oliver. I nodded.

“It's just, Chris is my brother. We never fought before we came here. We were really close and then all this just blew up, massively.” I said.

“Well maybe he will get over it eventually.” Tom offered. I just nodded. It was quiet between Tom and myself now. I was so lost in thought I hadn't realized he was talking again.

“Sammeh? Ya there?” He asked. I snapped out of it.

“Sorry. Thinking.” I mumbled. He just laughed.

“So ya didn't 'ear my question?” He asked. I shook my head no and he sighed. “Well I was wonderin', what got ya so fumed about what Chris said last more than what else 'e said. I mean I know what 'e said was fucked up but why did that one get teh ya more than the others?” I closed my eyes and debated with myself whether I should tell him.

Go ahead and tell him. You need to be more open with people who are trying to be your friend. I thought to myself

I was confused on whether to tell him so I decided to just say it. I knew it was nothing to brag about and I didn't like talking about it much cause it made me realize how much time I'm wasting. But I didn't care. Well a part of me didn't care.

I explained what had happened at the doctor's. I told him the biggest secret I had ever held. But apparently it wasn't a secret as much anymore cause not only did my family know now, so did Tashia, Tom, and soon Savvy. I felt like I couldn't leave her out. She was my friend now too, so I decided I would tell her when she got here. But right now, Tom.

“Are ya completely serious or are ya pullin' meh leg?” He asked. I laughed a little and shook my head.

“What kind of person would I be if I joked about serious things like that?” I asked. He shrugged. He looked lost in thought. “You don't have to say anything. I just felt like you were a close enough person to a friend that I could tell. But I would really appreciate if you didn't tell anyone else.”

“Yeah. I won't. And yeah, I am yer friend. Meh lips are sealed.” He said while pretending to zip his lips. I just laughed.

_______________________________________________

Soon enough Friday came along and the first thing I did when Savvy got here was sit her down and tell her.

“Why didn't yeh tell me before?! I would have killed yer brother and meh cousin by now.” She yelled. I laughed. She busted a smiled and hugged me. “Well it don't matter to me if ya die tomorrow or in a million years.-”

“That sounded really bad.” I laughed. She smacked herself in the forehead.

“I didn't mean it like that. 'Old on. I was trying say it didn't matter cause yeh are my friend and I would be yer friend regardless. And yer brother is a right git for sayin' that. I might just fuckin' junk punch 'im the next time I see 'im.” She said through her teeth. I patted her back.

“That's not necessary. I'm fine now. Hopefully he will just go back to being normal Chris soon. If not then I don't know what will happen.” I said quietly. Savvy rubbed my back and my door bell rang. She ran to get it. I could hear her voice a little.

“Ya must be Tashia. I'm Savvy.” I heard. I smiled. I was glad Tashia was here. I knew Savvy would like her. They both walked in and Tashia gave me a hug.

“So what's the plan?” Tashia said setting her bag down. She was staying the night for the next two days. Savvy was staying as long as she wanted. We decided on some movies and popcorn. While we were watching Mean Girls, The fourth movie of the night, the door opened and in walked Chris and Oliver. I rolled my eyes as they walked over to the living room where we were.

"Who is that?" I heard Chris ask. No one answered him. He walked up to Tashia and tapped her on the shoulder. Oliver sat on the arm chair, focusing on the movie. "Who are you?" Chris asked Tashia. She looked and me and I gave her a nod as to say it's okay, just tell him.

"Tashia. I'm Sam's friend." she said. He just nodded and sat on the couch next to Savvy and putting his arm around her shoulders. I looked and she rolled her eyes and scooted over. Chris' facial expression turned very angry, very fast.

"Thanks a lot, Sam." Chris muttered. Savvy whacked him in the chest.

"Don't blame me not wanting to=eh be near you on her. It's not her fault yer a scratter." Savvy spat at him. Oliver suppressed a laugh.

"What the hell is a scratter?" Chris yelled at her.

"Don't you fuckin' yell at me, Chris. I won't hesitate teh kick your fucking ass right now in front of yer boyfriend." Savvy said while pointing at Oliver. I laughed a little.

"Oi! Not even! And Chris I would not yell at 'er. She can kick some arse." Oliver said and then refocused on the movie.

"I don't give a fuck. It's my house." he said snobbishly.

"But she is my guest. She is staying as long as she likes, Chris, and there is nothing you can say. Mom and Dad already agreed to it." I said. Chris flipped me off and I just ignored him and kept watching the movie, which was hard with the two bickering.

"Stop tryin' teh touch me, yeh wanker!" Savvy smacked his arm.

"Stop scooting away!" Chris yelled back.

"I hate yeh. Yer such a nob!" she said. Oliver laughed again.

"Call 'er a scrubber." he said to Chris. Chris pointed to Savvy and yelled it and she smacked him across the face. Chris looked shocked. He stormed out of the living room and to his room. I sat there smugly watching the movie.

"Aren't ya gonna go with yer boyfriend?" Savvy asked Oliver.

"Nah. I like this movie teh much." he said and made himself comfortable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol I found this British slang website so I will be using it. Ha ha.

So I was wondering if people wanted help me advertise this story. I think I might've mentioned it in this story but I feel like I'm not getting enough for it, ya know. Not that I don't appreciate the readers/commenters/subscribers. I really appreciate. It's just I want to know how I'm doing. Get some feedback, ya know? Hopefully.

Well thanks guys! Happy Friday!