Status: Had to go back to school, will update first chance I get. Thanks. :(

Wishes (Year One)

I wish I could watch a sunset with my best friends.

"Look! There! Do yeh see it?!" Tom asked while pointing off into the distance. I squinted. I didn't see it at all. He was trying to point out a certain kind of bird.

"Oh yeah!" I lied quickly while laughing. He looked at me with a knowing look. Even though we have only known each other for a little while, he knew me like he knew his favorite book.

"Oi, Tommeh. She's lyin'." Savvy laughed and Tom nodded.

"I know." he laughed out. He grabbed his camera and pointed it to the sunset that we were all watching. It was Savvy. Tom, Tashia, and myself. Tashia sat on the ground with her legs crossed, watching the sunset while Savvy and myself had sat ourselves on the hood of Tom's car.

I watched as Tom took another picture but this time of Tashia staring at the sunset. She didn't realize he did it until after and she started to blush like mad.

I think she liked Tom. And I knew Tom liked her. He said that she was the beautifulest girl he had ever seen. he was infatuated with her. Always asking her if she needed anything, complimenting her, and being an all around nice guy. He would even sometimes hold her hands or hug her for a long time. She would blush like crazy when he was around.

Tom walked over and sat next to her, setting his hand on hers and they watched the sunset. I noticed her hand turn and lace with his. It was really cute. I nudged Savvy and pointed and she did this spastic happy dance thing. It made me laugh a little.

Soon the sun was down and we decided to go back to the house. We walked in to see Oliver, Chris, and some red headed girl in the living room watching a movie.

"Oh 'ell nah." Savvy muttered. Chris had his arm around her shoulder and was holding her close. Oliver was sitting in the arm chair focused on the movie they were watching. We walked to where they were and took some seats. I took the arm chair, Tom took the seat next to Chris, Tashia next to Tom and Savvy on the floor between mine and Oliver's chairs.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"None of your business." Chris shot back. I rolled my eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked. She just looked at me and gave me a nasty look. She scoffed and turned her head back to the t.v.

"Fuck that! I'm the only red 'eaded bitch in this 'ouse!" Savvy jumped up quickly but Oliver was quicker and pulled her back.

"What the fuck, Savvy?!" Chris yelled.

"Yeh bring this stupid bitch in 'ere teh make me jealous and teh be a bitch teh us. Fuck that. I'm gonna fuck yeh and 'er both up." Savvy said as she struggled to get out of Oliver's arms. The girl just laughed.

"Seriously, tell us who you are or get out." I said while pointing to the door. She just rolled her eyes.

"'er name is Brittany, okay?" Oliver said still trying to keep Savvy from not beating up Chris and Brittany.

"Well Brittany," Savvy spat, "Yeh better learn some fuckin' manners, yeh fuckin' naff." Tom and Oliver just laughed. Chris looked really pissed off and Tashia sat there timidly. I just stared at the girl named Brittany as she stared at me, giving me a glare so I shot one right back.

I have a bad feeling about this "naff", as Savvy called her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sort of fillerish but brought in Brittany.

Her picture is in the summary and her info is in the character page.

Hope yeh like it! Lol.

Comments? Banners?

5 comments for the next chapter to be posted :)