Status: Had to go back to school, will update first chance I get. Thanks. :(

Wishes (Year One)

I wish he didn't write such good music.

I woke up to music blaring in the other room. I pulled my pillow over my head and closed my eyes tight, trying to ignore the screamo music coming from the other room. I let out a frustrated sigh and got up. I swung open my door and stomped over to Chris' room and swung his door open. I didn't see Chris but I saw Oliver. He was sitting in the computer chair at Chris' desk. I unplugged the stereo from the wall and then stomped back over to my room.

"Bitch." I heard someone mutter and then get up. The music came back on as I walked into my room. I closed my door and laid face down on my bed, under the blankets and pillows over my head. I was to busy trying to drown out the sound that I didn't hear someone come into my room. All of the sudden coldness hit my legs when the blankets were pulled from me and a hand landed on my bottom. I jumped up to see Oliver smirking.

"What the hell?!?!" I yelled.

"Why'd yeh turn off meh music? Do yeh not like it?" he asked over the music.

"Not when I'm trying to fucking sleep." I shot back. He laughed.

"Yer cute when yer angry. And yeh 'ave gotten into the 'abit of cussin'. Bad Sammeh. What would yer parents think?" he laughed out. I rolled my eyes.

"They apparently don't give a shit about anything if you're here right now. And where in the hell is Savvy?" I asked.

"She sleeps right through meh music. She's used teh it." he flashed a smile.

"Well I'm not. So can you turn it down?" I asked. He chuckled.

"That's all yeh 'ad teh do teh begin with. No need teh make a big deal and unplug everythin'. If yeh didn't do that, I wouldn't 'ave come over 'ere and smacked yer arse." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the bed cross legged. "Well maybe I would've smack yer arse. I mean look at those shorts." his eyes scanned me up and down as he sat down next to me. For some reason it made my stomach flip.

"Where's the rest of everyone?" I asked, changing the subject. Oliver laughed and brushed his bangs from his eyes.

"Chris went teh Brittany's 'ouse for the day and Savveh is sleepin still. And yer parents, I'm pretty sure yeh know that one, and then yeh. Yeh right 'ere with me." he smiled. I nodded and looked away. I heard a different song come on in the next room. It was slower. Oliver just stared at me. "Dance with me." he said simply as he stood up. I started at him in awe.

"What?" I asked, dumbly. He chuckled and grabbed my hand, sending electricity through my body, pulled me to my feet, and to him, right against his chest. He set his hands on my waist but I didn't move my hands to his neck. I left them awkwardly between us.

"There's nothin teh be scared of, Sammeh. It's just a dance." he whispered in my ear. I went along and slid my arms around his neck and he pulled me flush against his body, his head on top of mine. We swayed back and forth. "This is my band." I looked up to his eyes.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"All of this c.d. is. We just finished it." he said simply.

"Oh. Well this one is way different than the rest." I smiled and he nodded.

"I wrote it for someone about 3 weeks ago. I wrote the music, I mean. There's no words. I thought it didn't need words." he smiled back at me. For some reason it felt as if Oliver had never been a jerk to me. It felt like he never ruined my relationship with my brother.

The song was over and a harder screamo song came on. Oliver still held onto me though. He let out a sigh and then let go and left the room, back to Chris' room I assume. I sat back on the edge of the bed. I looked at my door to see Savvy making her way down the hall, sleepily. She looked at me and smiled.

"Isn't Olleh's band good?" She yelled over the screamo. I let out a small laugh and nodded. She continued her way to the kitchen, I presume. I still sat there, thinking about Oliver. Finally I made my way downstairs and once I was at the bottom of the stairs, the music cut off and I heard someone jogging.

Soon Oliver appeared at the top of the stairs with a smile. He was to busy smiling at me to realize he was at the top of the stairs and totally missed the first step, causing him to tumble down the rest of them. My hand flew to my mouth as he fell down them. Savvy ran to me and busted out laughing hen she saw Oliver at the bottom of the stairs, trying to get up. She was seriously crying from laughing so hard. It made me laugh a little. I looked at Oliver and his face was a deep red, but I could tell he wasn't angry. He was embarrassed.

I stopped my laughing and walked over to him and stuck out my hand. He took it and I helped pull him to his feet. He had a cut on his arm and cheek.

"We should get those taken care of." I said. He nodded and I led him to the upstairs bathroom, where the first aid kit was. he sat on the counter while I got it out. I set it next to him and got out the disinfectant.

"Ok so this is gonna sting a bit." I said, he just laughed.

"I 'ave piercin's and tattoos. I don't think this is gonna 'urt that much." he rolled his eyes. I shrugged and sprayed it on his arm. He let out a yelp and pulled away his arm. "Ow! What in bloody 'ell is that?! That shit is like acid or somethin'." he whined. I let out a laugh.

"I thought you were Mister Tough Guy. 'I 'ave tattoos and piercin's. Nothin 'urts me.'" I mocked his accent in a funny way. He just laughed a little too.

"I soooo don't sound like that, Sammeh." he laughed out. I rolled my eyes and put a bandage over the cut on his arm.

"Now for your face." I said simply as I pushed his hair back out of the way so I could see the cut better. He cleared his throat and I realized my hand was still on his hair, holding it back. I remembered that he doesn't let anyone touch his hair. I quickly drew back my hand but he grabbed it and set it back on his hair with a small smile. I just let out a small nervous laugh and sprayed the disinfectant on his cheek. He hissed a bit in pain and bit his lip. I chuckled a little bit and put the band aid on it. I put everything away and he was still sitting on the counter looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"It still 'urts." he whined like a small child, poking out his bottom lip in a pout. He looked really cute doing that. I looked away.

"I did all I can do unless you want some aspirin or something."

"What's under the category of somethin'?" he asked.

"Uh I don't-"

"Is a kiss?" he asked quietly so only I could hear. I looked at him. He had this serious face. He just looked into my eyes. I began to laugh nervously and rub the back of my neck.

"I don't know about that, Oliver." I muttered quietly.

"Just one. On the cheek. It really 'urts." he poked out his bottom lip again and I let out a sigh and went closer to him. I placed my lips against the band aid and kissed it. I pulled away and he had this goofy smile on his face.

"Happy?" I asked.

"'Appy." He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sam

Haha. Oliver fell down the stairs. XD

He is too cute. And the song was Fifteen Fathoms, Counting by BMTH. I love that song. It makes me smile cause its soooo sweet for some reason to me. :)

So I know I didn't get 5 comments like I wanted to get. I don't think I got any comments on this story except for jummaness. but I've decided I'm going to update every other day cause I love updating this story. :)

But that doesn't mean that I don't want commments. I love comments. <33

MUCHO LOVE!
Thanks!