Status: Had to go back to school, will update first chance I get. Thanks. :(

Wishes (Year One)

I wish I understood British slang.

I walked down the stairs with Oliver right behind me. I went into the kitchen where Savvy was cooking. I peeked over her shoulder to see bacon and eggs. I laughed a little and looked at Oliver who was silently eating an apple, leaning against the counter on the opposite side of the kitchen.

"Where'd yeh go?" Savvy asked. I jumped up on to the counter about 3 and a half feet away from Savvy, so I wouldn't get popped by the bacon.

"To the bathroom upstairs to help your wounded cousin." I laughed out. I glanced at Oliver, he was smiling.

"Yeah teh 'elp my overly-dramatic, game playin', 'orny cousin. Did 'e try anythin' on yeh?" apparently she hadn't noticed him, yet. I looked at Oliver and he shook his head no.

"No." I said and then began to swing my feet. I glanced at Savvy who was flipping the bacon. I laughed some. She looked at me.

"What?" she asked.

"What is Oliver going to eat? He's a vegan, remember?" She laughed.

"Of course I remember. 'E's meh cousin. That's why I made it. 'E could starve." I looked at Oliver and he placed a hand on his chest and made a pouty face.

"That's mean." I said with a small laugh.

"That was teh nice. I mean, yer always so nice teh Olleh, even though 'e's a dick teh yeh and ruined yer relationship with yer brother. I mean I know that's 'ow yeh are. Nice Sammeh. But that was teh nice." she said.

"Not really. I mean like you said, I am nice to everyone but Oliver isn't such a bad guy. I mean he hasn't been rude or anything for a while now. And Chris is just mad now on his own accord of being mad. He's retarded."

"Yeh bet 'e is. And so is Olleh." she laughed.

"Oliver isn't that bad." I said as I looked at him. He was just staring at the floor.

"Yeah, and yer teh good fer yer own good, Sammeh. Careful with Olleh. 'E's a plonker." Oliver flipped her the bird and set the apple down on the counter and walked away. He looked upset or angry. I looked to Savvy. She was setting the food on two plates. She handed one to me and turned to go sit at the table.

"Ew! Who the fuck left a 'alf eaten apple in 'ere?!" she yelled. I stifled my laughter and hopped down form the counter, sitting at the table with Savvy. While I was eating Oliver walked down the stairs again, looking at me. He walked over to us.

"Mornin' ladies." he said and then walked to the kitchen. He tossed the apple in the trash and went into the freezer, pulling out waffles. He toasted a couple and then sat at the table with us. He kept his eyes on his food.

"Where's yer bird?" Savvy asked, while looking towards Oliver.

"Chris is at 'is bird's 'ouse for the day." Oliver said.

"Wow, what a tart." Savvy muttered.

"Like yer not one." Oliver said. She flipped him off and went back to his food.

"You're guyses slang is so weird." I said. They both looked at me and then laughed. I rolled my eyes. Of course they'd laugh at me.

"Yer such a barmpot." Savvy laughed out, causing Oliver to laugh more.

"What does that mean?"

"Like a silleh person, I guess." Oliver said. Their laughter had died down a bit. Savvy looked at the time.

"Oh fuck. I 'ave teh get teh an interview!" she yelled and jumped up and ran upstairs. I laughed and got up, grabbing Savvy's plate along with mine. I went to the kitchen and began to wash the dishes. I heard Savvy run down the stairs, 7minutes later and out the door, yelling bye. I let out a small laugh and continued with the dishes. Oliver soon jumped up on to the counter next to me, setting his dish in the water. I glanced at him and the cut on his cheek. I smiled a bit.

"What?" he asked.

"Your cut. I can't believe you would just totally miss the first step and fall. It was funny to see." I said. He put on a fake pout.

"Yer so mean." he said in a fake hurt voice. I laughed a bit more.

"I'm so sorry." I laughed. A smile flashed on to his face.

"Apology accepted." he said. I rolled my eyes and went back to doing the dishes. Finally I finished and made my way upstairs with Oliver in tow. Once in my room, I laid on my bed. Oliver looked around my room. He was looking at my dresser. He turned around and walked towards me with a piece of paper in hands.

"What's this?" he asked as he laid on his stomach next to me. I took it from his hand and opened it. Wish List was scrawled across the top in my handwriting. I glanced down the list and smiled.

"It was a wish list I wrote about 5 months ago."

"Why would yeh make a wish list?" he asked.

"Why not? When I was younger my family and I used to play this game called I Wish. We would say our silly little wishes and the rule was you couldn't question their wish, you have to move on." I explained. Oliver took the list from my hand and looked at it.

"So these were yer wishes from when yeh were younger?" I laughed.

"No. I told you that I wrote it like 5 months ago."

"Oh yeah." he looked down the list again. "All these wishes, they're all things like a bucket list would 'ave. Go skydivin', dance in the rain, go teh the Eiffel Tower, be kissed in the rain, go on a roller coaster. Why would yeh wish fer these things? They all are somethin' someone like yeh could easily accomplish." I just stared at him. He seemed very interested. He bit his lip in confusion and looked through the list.

"Why wouldn't you wish for those things? And they aren't so easily able to accomplish if your parents won't allow you."

"Yer parents aren't ever 'ere, Sam. 'M sure yeh could go out right now and accomplish one of these." Oliver said. I looked away. I didn't want to tell him I didn't want to because I was afraid that whatever I would do, would put me in an earlier grave than I'm supposed to be in. For some reason I didn't want to tell Oliver about my "disease" like I had told my other friends.

"I don't know. Let's just drop it." I said and he sighed, folding back up my list and handing it to me. I took it and stuck it in my nightstand drawer. My phone began to ring. I grabbed it, it was Tashia, and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"I'm comin' over." She said and then hung up. I laughed and sat up.

"What?" Oliver asked me.

"Tashia is coming over." I said simply. I got up and I swear I heard him sigh. I blew it off and walked down stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler-ish I guess. Like it though?

Any kind of requests at all for what to happen next?

Comments? Banners?

Thanks :D