Status: Had to go back to school, will update first chance I get. Thanks. :(

Wishes (Year One)

I wish I knew what he said about me.

**Samantha's Point of View**

As I walked down the streets of Sheffield, I thought to myself in silence. I was thinking about the past couple of days. Oliver would talk to me a lot when he was over at the house and when he wasn't at the house he would text me.

I mean, I'm not complaining, he's fun to talk to. There is never nothing to talk about. There is never awkward moments between us. We just always seem to be able to hold a conversation or start a new one.

A store caught my eye. it didn't seem to have a name as far as I could see, there was just a big wooden camera at the top. In the windows I could see photos and camera and different equipment.

I quickly crossed the street and entered the store. I was entranced by all the beautiful photography that hung from the walls. I walked around and looked at them all.

"Ya really like photography, don't ya?" A voice said. I turned and there was a boy about my height. He had brown hair that wasn't too long. I blushed.

"How can you tell?" I asked. He laughed a little.

"The way you look at it. You have this sparkle in your eye when you look at the photos. If I'm not mistaken, people's eyes sparkle sometimes when you are doing something you truly enjoy and love." he said. I laughed and nodded. He laughed too.

"These are really great photos." I said while gesturing to the photos I had looked at.

"Thank you." he said with a smile on his face.

"You took these?" He just nodded.

"Come on I will show ya some more." he said and then led the way to a different part of the store. More photos hung from the wall. I walked up to one of a beautiful woman looking out to a sunset.

"This picture is beautiful."

"Thanks. It's meh mum." he said quietly.

"Well she is beautiful." I smiled. He gave a small grin and then turned looking at a different photo. I moved to the next one and looked. It was a guy, who looked like he was screaming into what I was sure was a microphone. The guy looked familiar. All those tattoos.

"That's meh brother." the guy said.

"He looks so familiar." I squinted trying to get a better look at the face but his hair was everywhere.

"Admirin' meh beauty, ehy?" A different voice spoke from behind me. I turned and Oliver was standing there with a smile.

"Ha. I thought that was you in the picture." I laughed. He smiled.

"Oh, so you already know each other?" Tom asked. I nodded.

"That makes you Tommy, right?" I said. He nodded. "I'm-"

"Samantha." Tom said. I gave him a questioning look and he shrugged. I looked at Oliver and he just laughed.

"What has Oliver said about me?" I asked Tom. Tom laughed.

"I don't talk 'bout ya, love. What makes ya think yer so special?" he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes,

"First off, I'm not yer love," I mocked him with a laugh. "Second, apparently I'm so special because by the look on your face and Tommy's, I know you have talked about me." Oliver just scoffed and laughed.

"She got ya there, bro." Tommy said and I high fived him. Oliver just watched us with a small smile on his face. I finished looking at the pictures.

"You are a great photographer, Tommy." I said as I hugged him. I was getting ready to leave.

"Thank ya. I'd like teh see some of yer stuff some time." I nodded in agreement. I waved bye to Oliver and walked out of the store. I began to walk down the street but I heard running footsteps behind me.

"Sam, wait." Oliver said. I stopped and turned. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but give one back.

"What's up?"

"Um, I wanted to know if maybe, not today but whenever ya felt like it,-and ya don't 'ave to do it if ya don't wanna- but maybe join me for some ice cream, but not as a date,-unless ya want it to be- It's up to ya. Ya don't 'ave to. I was just-" I stopped his rambling.

"Sure. We can today if you want. I don't have any other plans." I said. He smiled a huge smile.

"Ok. Like right now?" he asked. I nodded. "Ok." We continued to walk down the street.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked him.

"Where ever you want." he said.

"Well you choose cause I don't know this place so well." I laughed. He laughed, too.

"Come on. I 'ave the perfect place in mind." he said as he grabbed a hold of my hand and began to jog and lead the way. I followed right behind him with my hand in his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Samantha

I've been staring at this author's note for about 5 minutes. I don't know what to put. Ha ha.

Thank to the new readers/subscribers/commenters.

Much Love!