Status: recent writing interest.

On The Turf

Chapter oo1

Alex just said his goodbyes to the crowd after the show and I was standing behind the drum set with my headphones still on my ears. The boys walked back to the back stage and I was ready to hand them the towels and bottles of water.

“Lex, towel,” Jack said to me when he got backstage.

“Lex, I don’t want mineral water. I want Gatorade,” Zack whined when he was handed the bottle of mineral water.

“Lexi, I hate white, I want the blue towel like Alex’s.” Jack crumpled his face staring at his white towel and then pointed to Alex’s blue one.

“Alexis, where’s my toiletries? I need to brush my teeth pronto,” Rian said after he chugged down his mineral bottle.

“Lex…” Alex started to complain about something or another, but I cut him off.

“God dammit, guys! I only have two fucking hands and you keep complaining! Go fucking do it yourself!” I yelled, loosing it. The boys just stared me in silence.

Jack made his overdramatic puppy dog face and everyone else kept silent.

“Tsk…bitch,” was all what Jack said. Then he grinned, quite explaining that he didn’t give a fuck about it. Alex snorted behind me and grabbed Zack’s Gatorade.

“You’re always the grumpy one, Lex,” Alex said, chuckling.

“Urgh. Shut up.” I was irrigated and ticked off.

“Betcha she’s in her month,” Jack chimed in and with that I stomped my feet in annoyance or more like in immature way. “It’s written on her forehead! Look, it reads, “Stay the fuck off, I’m in my period.”

Very nice, Barakat.

“Matt!” I screamed out, turned and marched out, leaving the guys at their dressing room door. I searched for Matt and found him slinging a towel over his shoulder.

“What?” he said blowing a bubble with his bubblegum and letting it pop. He was disgustingly sweaty because he’d joined the boys to perform on the stage tonight. He played backup guitar and backup sang with Zack.

“I’m not in the mood to take care of your babies,” I muttered, throwing my headphones on the couch and then crossed my arms over my chest. “You fucking need to teach the fuck out of them. I feel like quitting this fucking job. I’ve had enough of those douche bags.” I widened my eyes at him and he was there knitting his mouth to hold back his laughter.

“Matt,” I whined at him.

“You’re so in your period, are you Lexi?” Matt asked, raising his eyebrow.

“I am. But that’s not the point,” I growled biting my lip angrily.

I was already tired of having times with the assholes like Alex, Jack, Rian and even Zack. It truly fried my nerves, it brought me down, and I never enjoyed the fun you’d think there would be from being their assistant. Plus, since a year ago, I started to live in the same bus with a group of males with their raging hormones and their fucking masturbating stuff.

They are idiots that never stop complaining to me about this and that. And I hate their dirty jokes and they’re just fucking fucked up boys. Plus, Matt usually will enjoy the craziness. I’m not their fucking babysitter, Goddammit.

“I quit this fucking job, James Matthew Flyzik!” I nearly screamed.

“Lex, calm the hell down. I need to shower first, we can discuss this later. Alright?” Matt arched his eyebrows and smiled briefly at me before he ran to the shower room, leaving me without the last word.

I grunted and fell down to the couch, yanking my hair in annoyance. No one ever really listened to me.

~***~

That night, after the performance, we were supposed to head back to our bus because in the morning, the schedule said that we needed to move our ass to another city. I walked alone from the inside of stage toward the bus.

I walked, passing fans, mostly girls in band T’s. Girls do talk a lot, so when I passed them, they were in deep conversation post the All Time Low concert. They squealed in excitement, jumping around and hugging each other because they finally got to see All Time Low live.

I shook my head in cynical and kept my step toward the All Time Low bus. I passed All Time Low’s security guards and earned screams from the group of girls.

“You can’t just let her get inside! I’ve been waiting here for, like, ever just to see All Time Low come out of their bus. And now you just easily let this bitch pass you!” a brunette screamed, her face becoming red and blotchy from anger.

“Yeah, that’s totally not fair, let us in too!” a petite blond joined in and then the fans started to scream along with them, giving me a slight headache.

“That’s enough, all of you,” one security guard bellowed and the crowed went silent, but they had nasty looks on their faces, directed toured me. Of course they didn’t recognize me. I’d only been part of the crew for a year, at least. I’m probably not recognized.

Security held back the struggling girls who started to throw tantrums at me. I gave them a crocked smile and then walked backwards to show them my raised middle fingers before I clambered up to the shared tour bus. The girls started to scream at me again and struggled hard to give me hell, but it was useless.

“Alexis!” a voice squealed when I just clambered up and met crushing hug by a lanky body.

“God, I can feel your fucking skinny bones, Jack,” I laughed wrapping my arms around his tiny body and squeezing him.

“That’s why they invented bone-crushing hugs,” Jack said before he stared at me in his thinking eyes. He pulled me inside to meet the boys who were enjoying themselves in the couch. I saw Danny and Zack were playing the Wii; Vinny was doing the butt-tap dancing with Rian and Alex.

“Guys, this is Alexis!” Jack shouted with his overpowered voice that ached my ears. Then the boys turned to me. Alex stopped dancing and then jumped like a rabbit toward me as he enveloped me with hugs then Jack helped him to carry me up.

“Lexi!” Alex cried.

“What the fuck, guys?” I asked, “Alex, put me the fuck down!” Alex put me down but stayed in front of me and Jack was behind me, so I was blocked and couldn’t move.

“I don’t want you to leave us…” Jack cried and moaned, wrapping his arms back around me and squeezing me tightly.

“Matt said you quit the job!” Alex pouted.

“No, she’s not! No fucking way!” Vinny joined in. “Who’s gonna be my wet dream female object when she’s not around anymore?” he said beseechingly. The boys didn’t say anything, but Rian, Danny, and Grieco had to stifle their laughter.

“Fuck you, Vincent,” I said, clearly aggravated. “And where the fuck is Matt?”

“Geez, Danny, you’re fucking right. She cusses a lot when she’s in her period,” Grieco commented on an aside to Danny, who was up with his Wii next to him and threw his salute to me but I only glared to Grieco.

I pushed away from Alex and Jack and walked down the row of bunks, searching for Matt. Alex and Jack followed behind me.

“You’re not packing your stuff, are you?” Jack pouted. “We love you, Lexi… don’t go, please. I’ll get down on my hands and knees and beg you, if you want.”

“Piss off, Barakat. I’m not going anywhere,” I growled, glancing in each bunk. No Matt yet.

“You’re not!?” Jack and Alex gasped in overdramatic way. They scooped me up and I let out a yelp. They said how happy they where, held me for a few more moments and then set me down, going back to their old selves. They where back to their nature selves, you could say, goofing around and pulling some jackass action inside the bus. I exhaled, moved away from them and found Matt was up with his laptop on the bunk at the end. Of course.

“Hey,” he said glancing up from his computer for a moment to look at me, before returning his gave to it. “’Sup?”

I sat next to him and pushed aside his stuffed Mickey Mouse. “Just tired. I need some to get some sleep.”

“Then get some sleep, it’s not like your bunk is far from here,” he stated playfully as he pointed the bunk above his. I smiled at him and snuggled into his pillow, sniffing the Mickey Mouse scent. I remembered every time we went on tour, I’d always pick the bunk above his just to sniff his Mickey Mouse scent and make fun of his sleeping form.

I say this in non-romantic way, just remembering. I adore him as a best friend. He was my neighbor and used to be the guy next door in my neighborhood. That’s why the teenagers in my neighborhood adored him. We’ve been friends since I was in middle school and he was in senior high. He’s basically my big brother, that I actually like to hang out with.

A loud scream came before loud moan of pleasure erupted. It was coming from the guys in the front of the bus.

“Fuck it. You made me cum for fucking real, Danny,” Alex shouted and I didn’t even want to know what they were up to. The guys cheered and I rolled my eyes.

“They’re so fucked up,” Matt chuckled as he typed up something on his laptop.

I peeked down the hall and saw that they were doing thrust dancing over the made-up beat box music. “I’m so fucking damned being the only vagina here,” I commented.

Matt glanced to me. “Seriously Lex, you do curse a lot more on peirode days than do on regular days.”

I only pouted and pulled up my knees to my chest, staring at what Matt’s had been doing. I tend to hang out with Matt because he’s the closest one to me. And he’s like my brother in this nowhere place.

“I’m fu— I mean, I’m bored,” I said to Matt trying to reduce my cuss. “I’m bored being here, the only girl who doesn’t enjoy their perverted fun times.”

“You should try to join them,” Matt suggested, biting back a smile.

“Matt!” I cried and slapped his shoulder while he chuckled and clicked his Mickey Mouse shaped mouse.

“I don’t know, Lexi. Maybe think of something fun to do?”

“Like pranks?” I wondered, tapping my chin and raising my eyebrows. That was probably the best idea I’d had all day.

“Something like that, I guess,” Matt shrugged

I stared blankly at the end of the bunk, rubbing my chin. I needed to think of something fun to do. We hadn’t reached the middle date of the tour yet. We’re early and I’d been bored with it. Maybe it’s the effect being the only girl. You couldn’t find another girl to share some girls talk. I couldn’t find a girl to go shopping with, or to do the beauty treatment together with or other girly stuff.

I couldn’t just grab Matt to go with me to the girly place like that. Aside from the girl stuffs, I really need to find the fun in this tour. I grinned mischievously and grabbed a piece of paper and started to write.

After I was done, I jumped down from Matt’s bunk and joined the guys who were already sitting on the couch, relaxing.

“Boys,” I called them and especially the All Time Low themselves. “I’m fucking bored, so we’re going to do something fun,” I stated putting my hand on my left hips.

Vinny’s eyes widened. “Oh Thank You God!” he stood up in sudden. “Finally you want to play the strip poker with us.” He applauded, slightly drunk.

“In your fucked up dreams, Petrocelli,” I growled, flicking him the bird.

Alex smirked at me. “I know it, I know it!” he grinned, “You want my sexy-bod already, Lexi.” He wiggled his caterpillar-like brows. “Let’s fuck!”

“You wish. God, you’re such a douchebag,” I grabbed the nearest thing I could get my hands on and throw it to Alex’s forehead. It was a drumstick. Alex moaned in pain.

“Let’s play “Things You Have To Do In AP Tour.” I cheered and gained no response from the boys. I frowned. Not the reaction I was hoping for.

“What the fuck is that?” Danny asked, tilting his head curiously.

“It’s a game about things we need to do on this fucking tour, Captain Obvious.” I let out a ‘duh, your so stupid,’ sigh and shook my head.

“It sounds far from fun,” Jack spoke up. “What about doing some betting?”

“Well, that’s pretty amazing, we could earn some money from a bet,” Vinny said as he wiggled his brows to me. Was he an idiot? Why am I even bothering to ask myself, ‘course he is.

“Money? I’m starting to like this game!” Alex raised his arms up to the air while I was thinking.

“Hmm... right. I see its coming. Why don’t we make the bet over this dare, but when you fail the dare, you get a punishment? It’s like a real game, right?” I said and earned some brief nods from the guys. I smiled and thought this was going to be fun. “So who’s up for the game?”

I wouldn’t make this just ordinary game, but a wicked came.

~***~

It was pretty hard to get the entire All Time Low main member to join beside Alex and Jack. Rian gladly wanted to join, but Zack wasn’t interested with the game, so it needed more tempting to get him on bored. But in the end, he finally joined it. And it was such a shame that Matt didn’t join the fun. Loser bum.

Then the participants would be:
Barakat: 0
Dawson: 0
Gaskarth: 0
Kurily: 0
Merrick: 0
Redmond: 0
Vegas: 0

I was the one who handed the dare bucket list. And the game would be started today. The procedure was pretty simple. Seven of us have our name written on the crumpled paper, and then the paper would be randomly picked. The one who has the name on it will do the bet. After that, we will scroll two dices to get what number of dare the person needs to do.

The bet would be compromised with us as the one gets the dare following dare:

#1 Get 10 numbers of different people in the venue (opposite sex)
#2 Shave the armpit of one of the You Me At Six
#3 Wear nothing but toilet papers to cover your privacy body part for 6 hours
#4 Get Derek Sanders to dress like a Jesus
#5 Get Gabe Saporta to do the strip dance with thongs.
#6 Eat all the possible sandwich fillings ever (special mix)
#7 Tag your name on someone’s bus that followed by “Your Name Was Here”
#8 Make out with someone in the tour (compromised by players)
#9 Make out with boys in A Rocket To The Moon on the mouth, get evidence
#10 Do the strip dance in front of John O’Callaghan for his belated birthday present.
#11 Steal Josh Montgomery’s famous underwear
#12 Get a tattoo (compromised by players)
#13 Get someone redheaded in a band a blue balls.
#14 Steal Sierra Kusterbeck’s bra
#15 Dress like Elvis Presley/Marilyn Monroe for a day
#16 Dye your hair like Jeffree Star and take pictures with him
#17 Dress like someone in the tour, get a picture with that person (compromised by players)
#18 Streak to 5 different tents in the venue and take picture with someone
#19 Get a fake sextape with Josh Randall
#20 Have sex with someone in the tour (opposite sex)
#21 Dye Kyle Burns’ hair into jet black
#22 Kiss someone you don’t know in the tour (opposite sex) and take picture of it
#23 Bring a wild rave on We The Kings’ show (tomato stage fight)
#24 Take other band’s photo while they’re naked showering.
#25 Get someone to paint on your naked body around venue

The game bucket list was pretty simple right? And it totally challenges my work partners. I was looking forward to get them do this entire thing and hopefully I wouldn’t get the hard dare from this list.

I don’t want to do the strip dance in front of John, or get tattooed with stupid words. I also don’t want to steal Sierra’s bra because it would be so fucking awkward between us. I don’t want to streak to five different tents in the venue, Goddammit that would be so fucking ridiculous and embarrassing and the worst part is I’m not having sex with anybody. I don’t want to have sex with boys I don’t like or barely know. Fuck, I’d be so fucked up.

Cross your fingers for me.

Today, the dare was quite simple. Since two dices wouldn’t show number one, so we started the first dare with number one. And yes, the first dare would be having ten numbers of different people with opposite sex.

Let the games begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, i decided to add some fanfiction again. this time about all time low guys. if you like it, please ,,

DROP A LINE

teehee. thanksss

-Edited by GreenDoll :)