Status: recent writing interest.

On The Turf

Hey my name’s All Time Low and I play for Alex

I mean

Hey, my name’s Alex and I play for All Time Low.

No? Scratch that.

I don’t really play in the band but I only help my best friend who happens to be their tour manager, to help him manage the idiots. Obviously, I’m not Alexander Gaskarth, that stupid and manwhore guy who sings for All Time Low, but my real name is Alexandria Redmond. They usually call me with Alex, Alexis, or Lexi. But since there are already two Alexes—Alex Gaskarth and Alex Grieco—so it comes with Alexis and Lexi.

About a year ago, Matt dragged me along with the band during the Warped Tour and I learned a lot there. And so, that made me involved with the band as they hired me to be their permanent assistant.

My job is pretty much fun, but mostly is tiring. My job defines to help Evan Kirkendall with the sound, to do the sound check for the performance but most of all, to help Matt babysitting the guys (or even him) when they’re hammered plus drunk.

And this is My Life As Alexis.

This is about my boredom (since I’m the only girl in the bus) that brings me to make some dare with bet for boys in All Time Low when I’m actually involved with the game as well.

Let the games begin, boise.

~***~
  1. Chapter oo1
    Prologue: The nasty dares to do in the whole tour.
  2. Chapter oo2
    Off the dare: Zack and overheated weather.
  3. Chapter oo3
    #1 Get 10 numbers of different people in the venue (opposite sex).
  4. Chapter oo4
    Off the dare: Wonderful morning.
  5. Chapter oo5
    #9 Make out with boys in A Rocket To The Moon on the mouth.